The Legion Rework Ideas
As perceived, the Legion are a band of merciless killers. Today I'll enforce this Idea by reworking his power. This is just a concept, and I would love to here what you think.
Around the map are 4 tables with a different mask each. Depending on what mask you have on, your attributes and power will change. At the beginning of the match, you start off with no mask, you are a standard, 115% ms, M1 killer with no power. To gain a power, you must travel to a table with a mask at one of them. Must press the secondary action button to put on a mask. When changing masks, previous mask is on cooldown for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Joey's Mask: Base ms 110%. While in Feral Frenzy, You move at 140% ms, power duration is cut in half, and survivors in deep wounds move 10% less. Vault speed is increased by 15%. (Includes pallets)
Julie's Mask: While in Feral Frenzy, Killer instinct activates without needing to hit a survivor. Power duration is increased by 5%.
Susie's Mask: While in Feral Frenzy, you can longer get stunned when hitting survivors who are in deep wounds, when you hit them you will lower their deep wounds timer. Decrease power ms by 5% and duration by 5%.
Frank's Mask: While in Feral Frenzy, you can no longer apply the deep wounds, and can no longer use killer instinct. Duration is cut in half, and movement speed is decreased by 5%. When hitting someone in Feral Frenzy, you will damage them.
Tell me what you think.
Comments
Would be cool if they could swap masks on demand instead of having to travel around the map, and the other masks that arent being used can hover around thier head so they look like this guy:
"Im going to hurt you. Real bad." ~This guy from Furi
I'm not sure how powerful this would be, but I love the freaking concept so much.
It'll be a little too op in my opinion, especially if his power had combinations. Like using Joey's mask to catch up to a survivor and then switching to Frank's power.
well with like a 4s transformation time or something
I think the fact you would have to travel to each mask would already be enough of a detterent to trying to switch midchase unless you got realy lucky. 1 or 2 seconds to change would be fine I think.
Yea i see your point
So would he pull out a mask from his jacket? How do you think it should look to keep the Legion theme?
How about we stop reworking and touching the teenagers. I swear the devs have abused and scarred these children at this point.
Just leave good enough at good enough. Yes the concept is good. But the poor kids have been bent into a new shape almost every month since they have been released.
#StopTheLegionAbuse
lol
The idea to change masks is interesting, but the rest- meh.
Its just to keep the Deep Wounds, and Feral Frenzy apart of him.
I love the mask change idea a lot personally.