Dark Sense Challenge is annoying.

It seems like it would somewhat doable. I can't even get passed 2 gens. Constant spirits with prayer beads and moris or just the biggest baked potatos I've ever met.

Edit: It's cool guys an afk doc in the basement allowed me to finish it. Thanks random afk doc.

Comments

  • @GhostofYharnam said:

    It seems like it would somewhat doable. I can't even get passed 2 gens. Constant spirits with prayer beads and moris or just the biggest baked potatos I've ever met.

    I recommend running bond and prove thyself. You don't need to completely do 3 gens, you just have to be on them when they pop off.

  • Oh.

    I did it on my first try and I was on all 5 gens when they got completed.

  • You have to play very immerse, because of you don’t you will get chase and there might now be enough gens for you to work on.

    Use bond so you can see where other survivors are working on a gen.

  • I did it within two rounds with a commodious.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I just did it in a 4-man SWF because I didn't feel like pulling my hair out in frustration.

    I got it first try but it was still a real struggle despite the killer being a potato.

    I might just do that.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    You have to play very immerse, because of you don’t you will get chase and there might now be enough gens for you to work on.

    Use bond so you can see where other survivors are working on a gen.

    I don't have bond on the only character with dark sense.

  • So you only have to be on the gen when it is finished?? That seems much easier than have to do them completely. Still tough, but doable.

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    I did it within two rounds with a commodious.

    Lmao ive wasted so many toolboxes and bnp trying to do this. I almost always have a meg blow up a gen or a Caludette lead killer to me and then finish my gen while i get chased.

  • Don't you just have to touch the gens at some point during them being worked on? Me and my friend both got this one first try, and we were surprised that it doesn't seem like it requires much in the way of concerted effort.

    Maybe the challenge description is deceptively worded, like so many other things in this game?

  • I solo'd it by myself first try? I don't know man good luck on that one, I'm on tome 2, working on getting 20 gold medals.

  • @GhostofYharnam said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/845608#Comment_845608

    Lmao ive wasted so many toolboxes and bnp trying to do this. I almost always have a meg blow up a gen or a Caludette lead killer to me and then finish my gen while i get chased.

    I think i was incredibly lucky. I told my teammates about the challenge tho.