You don't often see a Hillbilly on an indoor map?
Hardly ever seen on The Game, Lery's or Hawkins.
Agree?
It is programmed to not happen often?
I have NEVER seen a Hillbilly on The Game. He could be lethal on the top floor.
Hardly ever seen on The Game, Lery's or Hawkins.
Agree?
It is programmed to not happen often?
I have NEVER seen a Hillbilly on The Game. He could be lethal on the top floor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You could be right.. I also noticed that %40 of my Demo matches are in cornfields maps.. coincidence? I think not
I see what you mean, yet again I saw a Billy at the Game and a Huntress at Lery's today LOL. I guess it really depends. Would be an interesting thing.
I think if we focus our attention to certain things, we'll notice it more and more. Honestly, if anything, I don't feel like I get certain maps some days and I get other maps more often on other days. I wonder if *that's* a thing.
It's all up to RNG.
Billy is one out of 17 killers and there are 3 out of 33 indoor maps (if you count all 5 variations of Preschool). So the odds are small but it is possible.
On another note, from my experience if a Billy player gets an indoor map they are more likely to DC at the start of the game.
Yes exactly and the devs know that they will DC so they take steps to stop it happening (too often..)
Only killer I feel like there is no Map RNG on is Hag, Spirit and Clown. Everything is always at luck with those 3 with me.
Whenever I use the Steering Add Ons on Billy, I get Lerys. So yeah, it can happen.
:(
Play Hillbilly and you will only get Lery's and the Game.
๐
They probably DCed, that's why you don't see any ๐.
Dawg as a billy main I ALWAYS get Autohaven Wreckers and Coldwind Farm
Definitely not programmed in. If it was, I'd have to talk to the guy who keeps giving me Ormond and Yamaoka when I play Huntress.
It's probably because there's 32 maps, so you have a 1/32 chance of getting The Game. It picks a random map from the pool, not a random realm.
I'm sure it is random, but almost everytime I'm wraith it's at springwood.
Lol @ people who complain about being Billy on indoor maps anyway. I've gotten all 4 dead the last few times, you just use chainsaw for sprinting down hallways and breaking pallets only. Play like a standard killer otherwise.
You sure?
I only get cornfield maps as Nurse and Legion.... nonono I mean they ONLY get on cornfield maps no other map
I often get decimated by those killers on those maps :(