Cursed Legacy
Getting excited.....
Getting excited.....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am SO excited that the next killer is gonna be a Cursed Subaru Legacy! Amazing homage to "Christine", and such a thrilling departure from all the other killers!
Finally original killer once again. I hope all perks to be good.
i haven't seen Christine in aggggeeees!
Yes though licensed killers etc are great we did get a whole bunch at once, i am curious and excited to see what the devs have come up with
I see they finally added that secondary objective of finding gasoline.
They just ripping off Friday the 13th now, OMG Behaviour's out of ideas!
Chapter 15 will probably be Boaty McBoatface as killer and will have to find a propellor!!!
When will they release the trailer? Since the ptb is probably coming tuesday.