I don't want a new chapter, i just want this game to run smoothly

I bought a ps4 pro just for this game and it's still a horrible experience. My ps4 sounds like a vacuum cleaner when i start up this game. The framerate is absolute garbage, even in the main menu which is also slow af. There is still lag and skillchecks get stuck sometimes. When i gain bloodlust my game freezes for half a second. But hey, let's make another ######### chapter and make some money boys.

Comments

  • Saaaame!! Im sick of new updates breaking this game more and more. I just want bugs fixed, I want the game performance increased. That's all I care. Imo we have enough chapters. 13 DLCs, like how many you want to do?? 100? It's enough (for the first), priority number 1 should be health state of dbd.

  • @justarandy said:

    Saaaame!! Im sick of new updates breaking this game more and more. I just want bugs fixed, I want the game performance increased. That's all I care. Imo we have enough chapters. 13 DLCs, like how many you want to do?? 100? It's enough (for the first), priority number 1 should be health state of dbd.

    I know right? Why have 100 killers & survivors when you can't even play them smoothly? Preformance of the gane should be top priority, i'm 100% sure if they skipped a chapter and optimized the game, no one would complain.

  • @Broosmeister said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/840591#Comment_840591

    I know right? Why have 100 killers & survivors when you can't even play them smoothly? Preformance of the gane should be top priority, i'm 100% sure if they skipped a chapter and optimized the game, no one would complain.

    Or even do it for mid-chapter update. Like I'm tired of how laggy this game is. I play on X1X which is slightly better then ps4 pro and it still runs bad

  • TBH I think most of us would be fine if they skipped a chapter just to focus soley on improving the game, with matchmaking, ranks, balance, performance, etc.

  • Don't worry, with every chapter update comes with lots of bugs fixes that will make the game crash run smoother.

  • @Kerbert said:

    TBH I think most of us would be fine if they skipped a chapter just to focus soley on improving the game, with matchmaking, ranks, balance, performance, etc.

    I love that they're making balance changes before they figure out how to adequately match players based on skill.