Why is it okay for people to quit?
I play killer alot and people quit all the time. Why is it nothing happens to people who do. I report everytime and I still see the same people play over and over doing the same thing. My question being why do you let this happen and not punish people for doing it? If you are just not going to do anything please take it off the reportable list. Thank you just trying to make the game better.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
tbh sometimes you have to quit. I had a game where I was hooked in the basement and a Steve came to unhook me. The Freddy came back and blocked us both in there. I could understand if the killer was trying to wait out BT but that doesn't effect Freddy. He just stopped us from getting past. We go left he goes left. We go right and he goes right. He could have easily hit one or both of us but just wanted to block us in there and not let us play the game. I'm not playing those games.
He's talking about salty DC's, but that is a valid reason to DC for sure
Theyve repeatedly said not to report DCs in game. They are being monitored.
Also, it's not just survivors that DC. I have roughly 5killers dc per night...
They don't want you to report. It is tracked in the background. Because DCs are rampant it would clog up the report system if everyone reported it.
Then like I said take it off the reportable list or do something about it.
Honestly all this DC and quit stuff is so senseless. If you punish DC and make players unable to quit they will just kill themselves on hook. There are just people who dont want to play vs smth specific or rage easily and want to leave the game. You can find that in any other online game too. so no offense but just suffer through it
To answer your question. It's okay, because it is not classified as "excessive".
I hope they reconsider their stance in the future.
They are doing something about it.
Right at this minute they are testing the new system in the background they have been working on for a while. It's coming with dedicated servers as it enables them to properly see why someone dced.
The current system in place atm was just a deterrent as it's very hard to tell what's a dc and a game problem so the percentage needed for a bans is very lenient and why it still happens too frequently.
Dcing will soon give timeouts. The more you do it the longer you have to wait. If it happen in an SWF lobby Then everyone who is in that SWF has the timeout applied.
There is also a husk system so if s survivors dc's then there body will still be in the game which allows the killer to hook them.
I wouldn't be surprised if they changed how the hook system works also so people don't start to suicide more instead.
I feel that them doing something against hook suicides should not be fair. I shouldn't have to sit through someone's vendetta because two survivors brought a toolbox, or a flashlight. If I want to deny a mori because a killer flips his ######### every time two or more people bring an item, I should be able to. That said, I feel like every time a mori is in play I kobe, and it kinda pisses me off. It almost feels like it's intentional.
I look forward to the day something is done about disconnects. Tired of it happening early on in a game and ruining the match for everyone. And survivors disconnecting to give the last one the hatch... ugh.
Had a new one happen to me today. There was this one Meg in the match who was obviously a lower ranked player (or having a really unlucky match). Anyway, it seemed mean to kill her, so when it was down to two left, I went looking for the other one. The Meg followed me around a bit and then disconnected to give her higher ranked friend the hatch.
No one was slugged. Either of them could've been working on gens, but they weren't. The fourth survivor was just camping the hatch. The hatch shouldn't be a goal, and where is the husk mechanic so that disconnecting doesn't automatically pop the thing open?
The Meg was a rank 18. Seems mean to have her disconnect and take the hatch for yourself.