Will the husk still be useful?
Since they are slapping spirit in the face and removing her collision, I’m assuming this also means you can no longer use your husk to block pallets/windows?
Since they are slapping spirit in the face and removing her collision, I’m assuming this also means you can no longer use your husk to block pallets/windows?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They haven't said that yet. You not having collision while phasing doesn't mean your husk doesn't.
Test it when its changed hop into a custom game and test out the changes easy way to see whats different without wasting add ons etc right?
I hear the husk is quite tasty, if you eat it. That probably won't be changed.
It is but is only there for a limited time.
Who goes towards the husk to begin with
Not that someone would intentionally go toward it but it eliminates a possible escape route.