Anyone else feel like they always bring the WRONG survivor perks?
If I bring DS I get slugged.
Bring Unbreakable and doesn't fear DS at all, or noone brings obsession so he knows we don't have it.
Bring DS and unbreakable, need BT to save someone from an endgame camper.
I laugh at myself the last couple days every choice I have made has been the wrong one. I used to just bring a steady "meta-build" but I'm trying to screw around while levelling back up after reset.
Any stories you have about taking a perk off for just one game and that being the exact time you need it?
Comments
Spine Chill and Bond are never the wrong choice!
I’ve been all over bond lately, spine chill I’ve bounced in and out using. I really like having one exhaustion perk and if I don’t use DS I feel naked
I've gotten used to not having an exhaustion perk in my loadout. But I've also been having a lot of success with Balanced Landing lately!
Ok I read the first sentence and have a response too that. When I keep running into the problem of being slugged but have ds. I run both ds and unbreakable so I am forced to freed
Good luck tho
I never get slugged when I have Unbreakable.
I have been.
Once ?
The "These Perks will never activate" build:
Second Wind
Unbreakable or DS
Deliverance
Mettle of Man
Have fun giving yourself the illusion that you have perks!
Just bring Unbreakable and DS
I did use both together, pretty strong but then I realized just the fear of DS is enough to make most killers leave you sitting or leave you alone if you bluff locker tech
I never feel that way because I always bring Iron Will, Spine Chill and Unbreakable
Yeah pretty much DS, Unbreakable, and Borrowed Time are my trinity of needing but not having perks.
*Gets slugged 4 games in a row, equips unbreakable and is never slugged again the rest of the night* is standard solo queue fare for me
Nah I synergize my perks before going in. Head on, q&q, adrenaline and Plunderer's instinct is my standard Loadout
It's like God playing a trick on us.
I’m glad they can’t, like I said I’m more laughing at myself not upset
Be sure to run Borrowed Time against me! 😈