Which realm you hate the most
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No pallets and hard gen pressure due to gen's location
Definitely the worst map in the game. Horrible for almost every single killer in the game and so survivor sided.
It’s too big and its kinda confusing. But I do love how the map looks
No pallets, no lockers, just huge dead zones, tall reeds and immersed Survivors.
I like the hide and seek aspect of this game, but only when it's actually possible for me to find people without literally walking into them.
Also the hook spawns still absolutely suck and the map looks gross, not creepy.
Shelter Woods
Laggy, framey, boring, and easy to get lost in.
That one disgusting Totem spawn.
Coldwind farm
How is Gideon Meat Plant not more hated? It's awful. Two floors make it hard to navigate, and set off a bunch of false positives for Spine Chill and general terror radius stuff.
Also, for the life of me, I've been playing this game for a year and I still do not understand how to reliably locate generators on the bottom floor. There are no easy "tells" a la the double-doors on the top floor, or flickering lights outside houses on Haddonfield. I really hate this map.
Survivor 4-escape basically guaranteed unless you sweat a pool
I knew that this was going to be the most voted option for some reason. As a killer is one of the worst map and I even tested it when we had old nurse.
Thank you for telling me I wasn't the only that got confused in indoor maps.
I dislike Indoor Maps, but I hate the Swamp Maps with a passion.
They can have a giant Deadzone in the middle, while the Pantry can have insane Loops. Also the Totem Spots are really frustrating - either it is hidden so that you will almost never find it or it is in the most obvious Spot.
The only reason i hate it, is because i don't get that realm often. So i get lost super easy. If i got it more then my opinion will change.
Suffocation Pit
The only map that makes me wanna dc. I wont but I want too
BAM-BLOODY-BOO!!!!!!!!
I love every single of these maps as a Survivor, so my vote counts as which map i hate the most as a Killer.. Sadly you didn't add preschool to the list, to me it's just very Survivor-friendly, many places to hide.. and oh boi, the basement just ruins my FPS and it's just so easy to hide there as a Survivor. Haddonfield is the second worst as a killer to me.
Lery's and Lab. Because every killer now runs BBQ and whispers.