A teabagging idea
So I noticed they removed the ability to hit survivors on hook, but they can still be hit while being removed. This to me seems to be removing a 'bad manners' behavior from killers hands. So in fairness something needs to be done about tea bagging. A streamer mentioned an idea I like, which is a survivor has a chance to trip while teabagging. The way to implement this is to activate a percent chance after the first crouch within 1 second; increasing with each subsequent crouch after the previous within 1 second. This way if someone is getting cocky and doing a 'bad manners' behavior, they are punished for it. You can't remove crouching as its a part of gameplay, but I think something like this could at least lower the frequency of it.
Comments
if someone wants to teabag, let them... then camp/tunnel/mori them.
why make bhvr punish a behavior that you can punish yourself?
Mostly its a recompense for taking away hitting survivors on hook. If they are going to remove 'bad manners' behavior on one side, they should do it for both. I know they likely won't because while they aren't as bad as they used to be, BHVR still favors survivors over killers.
exactly, so why should killers get "recompense"?
no punishment for camping/tunneling, no punishment for teabagging.
not sure why/if they took away hitting a hooked survivor... pretty sure I hit one just last night to stop the screaming (and to make a point about her incessant teabagging).
either way, sorry, survivors shouldn't be punished for that until camping and tunneling is dealt with too.
As weird as it may sound Teabagging can be a legit strategy. A scummy strategy that plays into peoples emotions to try and make them throw the game out of anger from a few pixels going up and down but still a strategy never the less.
I occasionally teabag the killer, its situational. If my teammates are potatoeing (is that even a word) i do what i must to drag the killer away. Teabagging triggers them and they chase me allowing my potato teammates to recover and reevaluate their potatoeness. Its a strategy and it works.
Simple. If a survivor crouches more than 5 times in a row, they get the exposed status effect for 30 seconds. Simple fix and it would truly test if their cockiness is well placed.
Then it would be even more tilting if you don't manage to down them in those 30 seconds.
what do you mean ? survivors that teabag it's because they CTRL key works badly man , they want to show you that , really nice guys
Ok so if the killer shakes their head up and down they should have a chance to get a crick in the neck and be stunned for 10 seconds. Sound fair?
xD
killer gets "sprained muscle" effect and is unable to look in a certain direction (can't look left) for 1 minute.
just kidding, but it made me laugh.
I think it'd be funny the more a survivor crouches in a short time, they get a cramp that slows them down and/or gives them exhausted status.
I seriously doubt the players could genuinely teabag as fast as they do without getting winded, come on now.
Can't be serious, right?
You're literally being thrown an advantage and you complain about it.
That being said, I regularly t-bag the ######### out of killers and I love it when it tilts them so hard they feel the need to facecamp me after, probably even getting him a depip in the process.