We might have a problem

I don’t know if anyone else has experienced this but I was playing piggy and a guy could still see me with object when I was in stealth

Comments

  • @Adriang14 said:

    I don’t know if anyone else has experienced this but I was playing piggy and a guy could still see me with object when I was in stealth

    He's clearly the better player, get outplayed.


    /s

  • I'm pretty sure that you can see them but they can't see you. But pig might be different, because she takes several seconds to fully go into stealth. Pig needs some love anyway. But who knows if they'll buff her.

  • @Adriang14 said:

    I don’t know if anyone else has experienced this but I was playing piggy and a guy could still see me with object when I was in stealth

    You can see them but they can not see you but only in stealth ?

    Rest assured if there's an object take full advantage of your new power over it

    ??

    It seems weird from the killers perspective but I tested it and played against may of objects and had alot of fun ?

  • @Darkskies said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/104280/we-might-have-a-problem

    You can see them but they can not see you but only in stealth ?

    Rest assured if there's an object take full advantage of your new power over it

    ??

    It seems weird from the killers perspective but I tested it and played against may of objects and had alot of fun ?

    I just wanted to make sure because he would be across the map, look at me and tbag so I’m just questioning it

  • @Adriang14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/837430#Comment_837430

    I just wanted to make sure because he would be across the map, look at me and tbag so I’m just questioning it

    Would they do it as you was crouching? It does take the time of the crouch to work so there is that to take in mind.

    Tbh it sounds like they was an experienced survivor and probably just mind gaming you to second guess yourself, or them knowing you could see them and meming you.. as pig you get alot of it lol they probably knew object was more of a death sentence than a power.

    It's understandable to think how you are but it's working I assure you ??

    Also Rancor is beautiful of pig when you play well with hiding your aura ?

  • @Darkskies said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/837498#Comment_837498

    Would they do it as you was crouching? It does take the time of the crouch to work so there is that to take in mind.

    Tbh it sounds like they was an experienced survivor and probably just mind gaming you to second guess yourself, or them knowing could see them and meming as pig you get alot of it lolthey probably knew object was more of a death sentence than a power.

    It's understandable to think how you are but it's working I assure you ??

    Also Rancor is beautiful of pig when you play well with hiding your aura ??

    I’ll keep that in mind, thank you

  • @Darkskies said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/104280/we-might-have-a-problem

    You can see them but they can not see you but only in stealth ?

    Rest assured if there's an object take full advantage of your new power over it

    ??

    It seems weird from the killers perspective but I tested it and played against may of objects and had alot of fun ?

    I mean, yeah, why not take advantage of it, but just like I said before they made this happen, it's pretty BS to make a perk that can ONLY hinder you against certain killers.

    People were like "Ooh, they wouldn't do that, surely it'd work both ways", but nah, let's just make a survivor perk that helps killers and hurts survivors, lol.

  • @Adriang14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/837430#Comment_837430

    I just wanted to make sure because he would be across the map, look at me and tbag so I’m just questioning it

    Well he can't see you he does have a general idea of where you are because the perk will light up if he's looking at you.

    Survivors with object of obsession will typically just teabag anyway as they could roughly tell that you could see them.

    However I do find it hilarious when a survivor who is running object complains about being tunnelled

  • I have seen a few people say that it's bugged can't get 100% information on that damn must of happened recently my bad you maybe right!!

    Oh this is not a good pig day ??

  • @Atrushan88 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/837430#Comment_837430

    I mean, yeah, why not take advantage of it, but just like I said before they made this happen, it's pretty BS to make a perk that can ONLY hinder you against certain killers.

    People were like "Ooh, they wouldn't do that, surely it'd work both ways", but nah, let's just make a survivor perk that helps killers and hurts survivors, lol.

    This perk was totally bs, imo. It's totally unfair to make stealth killer lose their main power. Poor wraith has NOTHING but invisibility...

  • @aregularplayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/837542#Comment_837542

    This perk was totally bs, imo. It's totally unfair to make stealth killer lose their main power. Poor wraith has NOTHING but invisibility...

    I feel like it was only BS for Wraith, but even then, that doesn't justify making a perk literally help a killer while being a detriment to the survivor in any situation. There's no killer perk like that that doesn't add BP(and usually even then it has a benefit to killers in some capacity. I've used Distressing to make survivors not know if I'm actually near them or not with Spirit to get gen grabs, for example).