agitation challenge leading to basement camping
Is it just me or has there been more killers camping since the second time came out ?
Is it just me or has there been more killers camping since the second time came out ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
been seeing alot of those insidious bubbas
Camping? In DBD?
The challenges have been leading to a lot of irregular play... but basement camping has always been around and it will remain when the challenge is gone. Easy counter is don't fall for basement camping.
I mean it's hard when they're using agitation as well as iron grasp
Wait until Tome 4 :D
I completed this challenge with basement Spirit😂...
I took these ones to do the dark sense challenge
Anyone who camps the Basement doesn't know how to play the Basement, these noobs need lessons.