Prayer Beads EVERY GAME til patch

Sorry guys, I have a stockpile of these things and they gotta go before they become dang near useless @bringontheDC

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Lithe + Dance with me + Quick & Quiet + Iron Will

  • @johnmwarner said:

    Sorry guys, I have a stockpile of these things and they gotta go before they become dang near useless @bringontheDC

    Survivors - Ewww all Spirits are using Prayer beads and Moris now! *DC*

    BHVR - Spirit has received an influx of "overperformance" these past few weeks...SHE MUST BE NERFED MORE!

  • @DelsKibara said:

    Nah, I'm keeping them because they're now a more effective Iridescent Button addon.

    I think keeping survivors guessing on whether or not to stay on a gen is a good change for this addon ^^

    What do you mean? You could have the same effect by just phasing with survivors outside of your terror radius. So, this addon is already happening every game. It's not a buff AT ALL to make the phasing sound heard by all survivors at all times. Also, the addon does not state that it increases the husk's terror radius; it makes the phasing sound global. They basically took the two useful purple addons and said "We will fix these later, until then, just invert them. That should keep survivors playing and disconnecting."

  • @nickofford said:

    Imagine being this petty over a game getting more Balanced

    You seem to be ignoring survivors did this with insta-heals

  • @Avariku said:

    I would have been against this... but after facing swf after swf since the reset... I busted out my spirit and I'm burning through my beads.

    tried playing nice and got relentlessly teabagged, body-blocked, and messaged (to BM) after every game. That's apparently what I get for playing hag and pig without meta perks.

    for the first time ever I'm going all out on every survivor, sparing only the occasional non-toxic rando that is unfortunate enough to get a match with me.

    I put my hag away after every reset, lol. There always will be a guy that gonna follow you around and trigger your every trap at safe distance, so you turn into walking 110% speed killer for a whole match.

  • Thanks I want to go back to rank 20 anyway C:. But seriously, the new prayer beads is not that bad. People are just using it so often now is because it's there only thing that used to get them 4K's with Spirit.

  • @ASAPTurtle said:

    Thanks I want to go back to rank 20 anyway C:. But seriously, the new prayer beads is not that bad. People are just using it so often now is because it's there only thing that used to get them 4K's with Spirit.

    Problem is "hey, she's phasing!" through discord, and you know now, that you should jump over a pallet. If you play against swf, this add-on is a shot into own foot.

  • @avilmask said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/838745#Comment_838745

    Problem is "hey, she's phasing!" through discord, and you know now, that you should jump over a pallet. If you play against swf, this add-on is a shot into own foot.

    Regardless it still needed a change. SWF or not.

  • True. Insta-heals needed it too, and they got it. And it turned into worst wave of games dbd seen in a while.

  • @avilmask said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/838767#Comment_838767

    True. Insta-heals needed it too, and they got it. And it turned into worst wave of games dbd seen in a while.

    Though I never faced most a lot of Insta heals before during and before the nerf they still needed to go.

1 2 ›