Catch me dead before I spend Ludacris amounts of money on cosmetics, based devs helping me out by not making me have to shell out hundreds for virtual clothes.
Catch me dead before I spend Ludacris amounts of money on cosmetics, based devs helping me out by not making me have to shell out hundreds for virtual clothes.
I'm positive these are all given for free when chapter 14 launches but ight
I'm positive these are all given for free when chapter 14 launches but ight
yes I am aware, I would have had to have spent that much money to get these codes previous to this update. but since the devs literally just said that they are giving these skins out I no longer need to. so I was just expressing my gratitude.
yes I am aware, I would have had to have spent that much money to get these codes previous to this update. but since the devs literally just said that they are giving these skins out I no longer need to. so I was just expressing my gratitude.
here we go again. another ######### you to the community and ppl who bought this stuff for a lot of money or went to the events. just spit them directly in the face bhvr. at least give legacy aswell to everyone now, lot of ppl never had the chance or even lost it because you didnt fix your game and never refund to the poor ppl. BE A MAN FOR ONCE BHVR.
here we go again. another ######### you to the community and ppl who bought this stuff for a lot of money or went to the events. just spit them direclty in the face bhvr.
We've explained exactly why we're doing this in the dev update and have never condoned people buying or selling codes.
We've explained exactly why we're doing this in the dev update and have never condoned people buying or selling codes.
But why are you giving Event cosmetics like Songbird and Hound Mask? There aren't codes for these and it seems rather unfair to those of us that worked towards getting these and then no compensation when you release it for everyone. All the other code related ones I understand, but not these.
here we go again. another ######### you to the community and ppl who bought this stuff for a lot of money or went to the events. just spit them direclty in the face bhvr.
I’ve earned event cosmetics and I’m glad that they’re doing this. Legacy is a bit different though.
We've explained exactly why we're doing this in the dev update and have never condoned people buying or selling codes.
aight but i cinda feel like this is messing up the old school players by having things that are exclusive are no longer exclusive i like to feel diffrent with my cosmetics :P
might aswell give people legacy to people who have 1,5 k houers + maybi xd
here we go again. another ######### you to the community and ppl who bought this stuff for a lot of money or went to the events. just spit them direclty in the face bhvr.
But its there fault for spending hundreds on a game code. And is it a ######### you to the console players who had no opportunity to get a good amount of these? I have some of em and I'm not pissed because other people got billys bbq mallet. Most people didn't have a chance to get it so wheres the harm in it being given out.
But why are you giving Event cosmetics like Songbird and Hound Mask? There aren't codes for these and it seems rather unfair to those of us that worked towards getting these and then no compensation when you release it for everyone. All the other code related ones I understand, but not these.
this too, why giving the event skins to everyone now??? YOU CAN DO THE SAME WITH LEGACY THEN OR AM I WRONG? there is no difference anymore
and whats with the ppl who spent a lot of money to travel to the events to get the codes? thats not funny.
If you went to the events, you got some special cosmetics to use for a couple years before anyone else had them. More importantly, if you were a console player and went to a convention, you left empty handed because these codes only worked on Steam.
If you bought the codes from a reseller, that's unfortunate, but we have always advised against it and never guaranteed that they would remain exclusive.
If you went to the events, you got some special cosmetics to use for a couple years before anyone else had them. More importantly, if you were a console player and went to a convention, you left empty handed because these codes only worked on Steam.
If you bought the codes from a reseller, that's unfortunate, but we have always advised against it and never guaranteed that they would remain exclusive.
all fair enough. but whats with the event skins? it was said they are not coming back and gonna stay exclusive for ppl who earned it. you guys lied again. now there is no reason anymore to hold back legacy, its the same stuff. i lost mine back in the days and never got a refund -_-
I don't know if you've seen my suggestion - why aren't these items on the Rift thing instead, somewhere high up? Means people would have to work to get them so there is still a level of exclusivity, but it's free.
Since you just added the Rift, it confuses me that you didn't choose this.
I don't know if you've seen my suggestion - why aren't these items on the Rift thing instead, somewhere high up? Means people would have to work to get them so there is still a level of exclusivity, but it's free.
Since you just added the Rift, it confuses me that you didn't choose this.
The Rift only has new items or variations of existing items. We don't want to put items that already exist in The Rift because it's not fair to the people who already own them. For example, say for tier 20, the reward is Dweard. If you already have Dweard, you get nothing from that tier. We want everyone to get the same amount of rewards for progressing to the same tier, not less based on how much stuff they already have.
I don't know if you've seen my suggestion - why aren't these items on the Rift thing instead, somewhere high up? Means people would have to work to get them so there is still a level of exclusivity, but it's free.
Since you just added the Rift, it confuses me that you didn't choose this.
Cause Rifts (and it's progress) dissapears after a while?
If you went to the events, you got some special cosmetics to use for a couple years before anyone else had them. More importantly, if you were a console player and went to a convention, you left empty handed because these codes only worked on Steam.
If you bought the codes from a reseller, that's unfortunate, but we have always advised against it and never guaranteed that they would remain exclusive.
So with that logic you should also unlock legacy? They got to have it 3 years before other players? It's really unfair to just give event cosmetics to everyone since they cant be unlocked through code. We had to go through long queue times, lots of grinding, survivors sabotaging event hooks etc to get these cosmetics, but now Little Timmy who plays the game for the first time gets it as well?
I know the grind for prestiging back then was rough and people with Legacy deserve to have them. But so do us that were there and took the time to do the events.
So with that logic you should also unlock legacy? They got to have it 3 years before other players? It's really unfair to just give event cosmetics to everyone since they cant be unlocked through code. We had to go through long queue times, lots of grinding, survivors sabotaging event hooks etc to get these cosmetics, but now Little Timmy who plays the game for the first time gets it as well?
I know the grind for prestiging back then was rough and people with Legacy deserve to have them. But so do us that were there and took the time to do the events.
For legacy, we have specifically mentioned in the past that we won't be bringing it back. We aren't going back on our word.
So with that logic you should also unlock legacy? They got to have it 3 years before other players? It's really unfair to just give event cosmetics to everyone since they cant be unlocked through code. We had to go through long queue times, lots of grinding, survivors sabotaging event hooks etc to get these cosmetics, but now Little Timmy who plays the game for the first time gets it as well?
I know the grind for prestiging back then was rough and people with Legacy deserve to have them. But so do us that were there and took the time to do the events.
As much as I want them (I'm a consle player) I feel like it's a bit unfair that we're just being handed them, I think if the people who had them before should get a special version that is noticeably different.
So with that logic you should also unlock legacy? They got to have it 3 years before other players? It's really unfair to just give event cosmetics to everyone since they cant be unlocked through code. We had to go through long queue times, lots of grinding, survivors sabotaging event hooks etc to get these cosmetics, but now Little Timmy who plays the game for the first time gets it as well?
I know the grind for prestiging back then was rough and people with Legacy deserve to have them. But so do us that were there and took the time to do the events.
this @Peanits pls answer. remember how many ppl (including me) lost their legacy because YOU guys couldnt fix YOUR game. pls speak to the dev team about it. make it for everyone.
Scammers will always exist until every single code cosmetic is redeemable. Surely you should also be giving away ALL of the exclusives. I know you probably work in different teams and such but it amazes me that there are literally hundreds of glaring bugs with this game but you decide to focus on pissing off even more dedicated players.
For legacy, we have specifically mentioned in the past that we won't be bringing it back. We aren't going back on our word.
What about the exclusive Nea shirt? I mean the staff one (since diabetus /s shirt most likely won't be given away since he wanted to give it out himself).
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
chapter 14 is when this happens I am happy 😂
I spent a lot of money on some of these..... 😥
How you get them tho
edit: nevermind figures it out
They're just given to you
When? I haven’t gotten them yet I don’t think :,(
Ah I meant to say this unlocks when chapter 14 launches
Chapter 14 launch
Rip the people who spent hundreds on codes
A few of these people earned during events also. Even console players.
The hound mask/donkey jacket people went for during DbDs worst patch ever means nothing now ?♀️
Catch me dead before I spend Ludacris amounts of money on cosmetics, based devs helping me out by not making me have to shell out hundreds for virtual clothes.
I'm positive these are all given for free when chapter 14 launches but ight
yes I am aware, I would have had to have spent that much money to get these codes previous to this update. but since the devs literally just said that they are giving these skins out I no longer need to. so I was just expressing my gratitude.
Oh I'm potato
its ok, its early in the morning
here we go again. another ######### you to the community and ppl who bought this stuff for a lot of money or went to the events. just spit them directly in the face bhvr. at least give legacy aswell to everyone now, lot of ppl never had the chance or even lost it because you didnt fix your game and never refund to the poor ppl. BE A MAN FOR ONCE BHVR.
We've explained exactly why we're doing this in the dev update and have never condoned people buying or selling codes.
I for one am highly greatful thank you
Maybe you guys can sell these cosmetics as the DLC for charity case? :)
and whats with the ppl who spent a lot of money to travel to the events to get the codes? thats not funny.
But why are you giving Event cosmetics like Songbird and Hound Mask? There aren't codes for these and it seems rather unfair to those of us that worked towards getting these and then no compensation when you release it for everyone. All the other code related ones I understand, but not these.
I’ve earned event cosmetics and I’m glad that they’re doing this. Legacy is a bit different though.
aight but i cinda feel like this is messing up the old school players by having things that are exclusive are no longer exclusive i like to feel diffrent with my cosmetics :P
might aswell give people legacy to people who have 1,5 k houers + maybi xd
The David King donkey jacket was a real mark of having completed a really tough event.
Don't often see one. Shame in a way it wont have the same meaning anymore.
But its there fault for spending hundreds on a game code. And is it a ######### you to the console players who had no opportunity to get a good amount of these? I have some of em and I'm not pissed because other people got billys bbq mallet. Most people didn't have a chance to get it so wheres the harm in it being given out.
this too, why giving the event skins to everyone now??? YOU CAN DO THE SAME WITH LEGACY THEN OR AM I WRONG? there is no difference anymore
If you went to the events, you got some special cosmetics to use for a couple years before anyone else had them. More importantly, if you were a console player and went to a convention, you left empty handed because these codes only worked on Steam.
If you bought the codes from a reseller, that's unfortunate, but we have always advised against it and never guaranteed that they would remain exclusive.
I spent $99.99 on eight Chicken Nuggets at Burger King. I WANT A REFUND
(But in all seriousness, I have no problem with this. I get my propane hammer on PC now!)
all fair enough. but whats with the event skins? it was said they are not coming back and gonna stay exclusive for ppl who earned it. you guys lied again. now there is no reason anymore to hold back legacy, its the same stuff. i lost mine back in the days and never got a refund -_-
They got it waaaaaaay sooner. And enjoyed an event.
Also, don't get offended on behalf of others
Could've put them all in the shop for 10 Euro's a piece.
Legacy and Twitch shirt are still exclusive. I get some free skins. I am 100% behind this.
I don't know if you've seen my suggestion - why aren't these items on the Rift thing instead, somewhere high up? Means people would have to work to get them so there is still a level of exclusivity, but it's free.
Since you just added the Rift, it confuses me that you didn't choose this.
This is an outrage. I paid exactly $2456.01 on all of these exact cosmetics yesterday. This game hates me.
^p.s. I didn't really, just wanted to say it before anyone else does.
yeah I was waiting for someone to be pissed off because they spent like a grand on eBay
The Rift only has new items or variations of existing items. We don't want to put items that already exist in The Rift because it's not fair to the people who already own them. For example, say for tier 20, the reward is Dweard. If you already have Dweard, you get nothing from that tier. We want everyone to get the same amount of rewards for progressing to the same tier, not less based on how much stuff they already have.
Cause Rifts (and it's progress) dissapears after a while?
@Peanits If you guys are going this far you should go all the way. Add legacy and twitch shirt to the list.
No more exclusives on any accounts other than the devs shirt.
So with that logic you should also unlock legacy? They got to have it 3 years before other players? It's really unfair to just give event cosmetics to everyone since they cant be unlocked through code. We had to go through long queue times, lots of grinding, survivors sabotaging event hooks etc to get these cosmetics, but now Little Timmy who plays the game for the first time gets it as well?
I know the grind for prestiging back then was rough and people with Legacy deserve to have them. But so do us that were there and took the time to do the events.
I think legacy is a bit different. We don’t need legacy to come back.
For legacy, we have specifically mentioned in the past that we won't be bringing it back. We aren't going back on our word.
As much as I want them (I'm a consle player) I feel like it's a bit unfair that we're just being handed them, I think if the people who had them before should get a special version that is noticeably different.
this @Peanits pls answer. remember how many ppl (including me) lost their legacy because YOU guys couldnt fix YOUR game. pls speak to the dev team about it. make it for everyone.
Either remove the ability to redeem codes or sell them in the store for a premium price. You did mark them "ultra rare" after all.
how is it different? they also said the event skins are not coming back. now they just handing them out to everyone lol. there is no difference.
Scammers will always exist until every single code cosmetic is redeemable. Surely you should also be giving away ALL of the exclusives. I know you probably work in different teams and such but it amazes me that there are literally hundreds of glaring bugs with this game but you decide to focus on pissing off even more dedicated players.
*every single code cosmetic is not redeemable any more
so no answer about the event skins (like the kate and billy summer event ones) and legacy from @Peanits we can all guess why.
What about the exclusive Nea shirt? I mean the staff one (since diabetus /s shirt most likely won't be given away since he wanted to give it out himself).
Look up a few posts.
the fact they recognize and are putting the kabosh on the black market is fantastic.
Thanks BHVR.