I can't play solo survivor without kindred
It's absurd that I have to use a perk slot just to prevent my team from leaving me to die in my first hook when the killer isn't even camping.
Kindred should be base kit for solo survivors, even if you remove the ability to see the killer within a certain proximity to the hook. Why wasn't this a thing from the start? It's so important to know what your teammates are doing when someone needs help, and yet I was left to die 3 games in a row today because I switched kindred out for self care for the tome challenge.
I'm a red ranks player and rank reset has really brought out the potatoes in the playerbase. I noticed a huge difference in how long I lived between using kindred and not. Not using it, I got to 2nd phase every time and died once, the other times I got tunneled into the floor because the killer knew I would be dead immediately. Even after using my DS the killers went after me both times.
Solo survivor gets no love from the devs at all.
Comments
I gave up on kindred. I've had games where I'm on a hook and 2 will stay on their gens while the 3rd is clearly getting chased across the map. Kindred wont help potatoes...
if I get to second stage with kindred I just let myself die no point of staying in games like that
I had this same problem!
It seems to help me because when I was using it, I was rescued before 2nd phase every time and lived much longer than I would have.
Me too...
That's why I stopped using Kindred completely. Kindred provides so much information but most people will not use said information to make smart decisions. As a result Kindred becomes a wasted perk slot. Even Deliverance is a more reliable way to get off the hook even though you have to meet the perk's requirement first.