FIX THE PALLETS
If you’re going to lopside the game by makongkillers almost damn near impossible to beat fix the damn bugs in the game. I find it humorous that you keep coming out with cosmetics yet killers are smacking peoples thru pallets over pallets glitching to the same side of the pallet as the survivor them back to the other causing the survivor to vault into hits. I was legit smacked over a dropped pallet today. No I didn’t vault it and yes the killer was not in reach. You’ve completely discouraged players to run as survivor. No I’m not entitled I may both sides but killers complain things get done survivors have issues tough luck. Pick up has been dropped by more than a second hindering flashlight saves. Exhaustion buff doesn’t really bother me. Also played a hag yesterday with tinkerer and she didn’t have a terror radious ALL GAME. No she was not running monitor and abuse. Or addons that remove her radiious. Fix this please I’m losing interest and if I am god knows how many others will. Not saying I have followers but I LOVE ❤️ DBD but I can’t play a game that is legit killer friendly. Balance this
Comments
I can tell you're one of those Survivors who run in circles and keep sliding over pallets. You get what you deserve
you cant play a game that is killer friendly?
then go away.
If it was an exploit it would be removed.
The irony in that statement, pretty sure you're one of those killers that cried about this and that, well, guess what? You're not entitled either, you're not any less toxic, and you too have whined. It works both ways buddy boy.
Just like you did baby, and guess what, he'll be heard at some point too, just like you did
We'll see
I'm glad you can even find a pallet. I hate playing and getting the killer led on me, to end up in an entire quadrant of the map with no pallets.
Why isn't it removed then? It's not an exploit. Get over it.
it will (probaply). as i know the devs, they'll get rid of it in early 2035.
All they are going to do is have "view blockers" so killers can have some mind-game. They won't remove it (and tbh I'm hoping they do and go towards a stealth mode for survivors), but as it is right now pallet looping is not an exploit.
Ignore the sad attempt at bait. The troll will crawl back under their bridge when nobody pays attention to them.
Don't be greedy with a pallet and drop it earlier.
You know the funny part? Every Killer who gives good advice to Survivors gets ignored, because Survivors don't understand doing something other than what they want to do. If they can't do what they want to do, they complain. Killers write guides on how to counter Survivors annoyances, but because those counters are things they don't like to do (stealth, for example), they complain.
Fact is, the Survivors who actually listen to Killer advice find that the advice is very useful in getting them out alive. But by all means, don't let good advice keep you from doing the same thing over and over again, even when it's obvious it doesn't work.
@chatnati0n , you need to throw the pallet down early. It’s the only temporary solution for now. If he is in reach, then he will be able to hit you through the pallet as you throw it down. You can’t do things how you used to with the pallets.
Ever since the pallet vacuum was removed, a lot of killers are starting to lunge through pallets so it is very important that you throw it down even if you end up wasting it..
Also, u know survivors run in circles when being chased to buy some time for the others to complete the gens, right?
What are survivors suposed to do to make u happy? Use ######### perks and run straight till u catch them while u got those cheesy perks like noed or bbq? Okay
Edit: lol, looping now is an exploit??? That made me laugh so hard.
I can tell by your comments and name that you are one of those leatherface who camps hooked survivors with insidious
Thats the thing tho...
98% dont give advice..yeah if I wanna log on to here every single day im sure that I could get some good pointers..
Im talking about the after games where the killers play like complete ######### and yet the survivors are told to get good...
had a killer tell me he was trash with the killer he was using but then told me I was garbage because I got hooked then he camped..
then went ahead and turned it into a its because Im white and Im ignorant...
TOXIC PEOPLE ARE KILLING THE GAME...
NOT THE DEVS.
Obviously you should always ignore people like that. I mean the ones like myself, who genuinely give out good advice. Survivors don't listen because the advice isn't what they want to hear. They don't want advice on how to deal with their problems; they want advice on how they can do whatever they want, even if it's not possible.
lol
Quod erat demonstrandum.
Pallets are a definite issue. You almost always get hit while dropping one no matter how you time it, and if you lag at all you're screwed. They're in a bad place rn.
You can tell those that play killer only - they immediately call survivors salty and cry babies - try playing both sides and getting some perspective. This OP is correct - pallets are out of whack. The vacuum is gone (good) but the pulling hit box mechanic is messed up. In almost every case you can have a stun and survivor hit at the same time.
There used to be posting rules - half the killer comments here should be removed - they are inflammatory and serve no use whatsoever. Just kids with too much time.