I have some ships I love in dead by daylight, Jake and Huntress being my favourite. I'm curious, what are some people's favourite ships too? (If you do ship anyone).
To me I'd imagine a unrequited interest in Michael from Amanda, Amanda is inspired by his dark and strong bodied demeanor, gets red faced over him I'm sure, but Michael is unintentionally a ladies man, I'd fall for that stare too.
To me I'd imagine a unrequited interest in Michael from Amanda, Amanda is inspired by his dark and strong bodied demeanor, gets red faced over him I'm sure, but Michael is unintentionally a ladies man, I'd fall for that stare too.
I believe the survivors are absolutely traumatised by their experiences and surroundings. They are desperate to go back to the place they call home. They would quickly foresake each other in order to escape their living hell.
The killers are so savage and bloodthirsty, they would attack each other in order to gain dominance. They don't seek companionship, only victims.
I believe the survivors are absolutely traumatised by their experiences and surroundings. They are desperate to go back to the place they call home. They would quickly foresake each other in order to escape their living hell.
The killers are so savage and bloodthirsty, they would attack each other in order to gain dominance. They don't seek companionship, only victims.
Mate, Wraith x Nurse is canon. Killers do not kill each other on sight and devs said before the killers do see each other outside of the trial.
Anyways... Trapper x Wraith x Jake. Blame ODDFELLOWS. A great fanfic.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jake and Dwight 🤗
To me I'd imagine a unrequited interest in Michael from Amanda, Amanda is inspired by his dark and strong bodied demeanor, gets red faced over him I'm sure, but Michael is unintentionally a ladies man, I'd fall for that stare too.
Kate and Spirit
Oh wow that's amazing art!
Awww that's cute
Mine would be Kate and Michael.
Michael and Huntress
Jake and David
Nea and Meg
Ace and Jeff
Dwight and Jane
Dwight is also dating a locker.
Dwight and David
Nurse and Wraith
Jake and Claudette
Trapper and Amanda
I have many ships....
Dwight + David will always be my favorite!
Nah. No friendships here.
I believe the survivors are absolutely traumatised by their experiences and surroundings. They are desperate to go back to the place they call home. They would quickly foresake each other in order to escape their living hell.
The killers are so savage and bloodthirsty, they would attack each other in order to gain dominance. They don't seek companionship, only victims.
Mate, Wraith x Nurse is canon. Killers do not kill each other on sight and devs said before the killers do see each other outside of the trial.
Anyways... Trapper x Wraith x Jake. Blame ODDFELLOWS. A great fanfic.
Huntress x Pig
Meg x Susie (or all Legions for that matter)
Bubba x Hag
Quentin x David
Michael x Jake
Herman x Phillip
Max x Claudette
Huntress x Nurse
Julie x Susie
Joey x Frank
Rin x Amanda
Nea x Kate
Freddy x Adiris
Evan x Dwight
I could go on forever but I'll stop there
Hag and Demowhoregon
My team and Generators.
Dwight x Jake
Nea x Feng
David x Quentin
Laurie x Kate
Evan x Philip
Sally x Anna
Amanda x Rin
Frank x Joey
Julie x Susie
Jed and Joey are BroTP
Tapp is everyone is father, Ace is the cool uncle and Bill is the grumpy grandfather.
Tol boi, tol gurl.
Idk, i kinda like the ship in Backwater Swamp.
That's dirty, too gross for me.
Julie with her new skin and I were made for each other <3
Nurse 🧡 The Doctor
Nurse & Wraith