Perk Activations
So correct me if I am, but on pc can’t you push a button when you want to use a certain perk. What I am saying is for Meg she has the one sprint burst perk. Also I play on Xbox one this is why I am asking about this. Anywho so if that perk is ready it just automatically uses it when I am sprinting and I believe it should just be assigned for you push down on the left joystick when you wanna use it.
Comments
The button for Sprint Burst is the sprint button, on both platforms. If you don't intend to use it, walk.
you are wrong the perk works the same way on PC and console
It doesn't seem like a bad idea to you because you don't play Killer at high ranks. Such a thing would make looping even worse than it already is.
Sprint burst activates on run because it has great power. If you use it before the chase it's your fault
The point of it automatically activating as you sprint, rather than on activation, is intended for it to have a downside.
Use Lithe, there are plenty of windows/pallets on maps, when the killer start chasing you, just vault any of those and bolt away.
Combine lithe with the kate perk that leaves no scratch marks for three seconds and the killer will have a harder time finding you. It will be a 3 second sprint burst that leaves no traces/scratchmarks. As killer i hate that combo but it does use two perk slots so not ideal, really. Better learn how to lose them first without any aids.