Last survivor
So I had killed 3 survivors in like 3 minutes and they had finished 2 gens in 3 minutes cause that's how ez that is. Even if they missed a lot of skill checks...
So this last survivor gets me to Evil Within Tier 3 twice and I still couldn't get him since he used infinites and pallet loops and then he got the hatch because Killers always lose the hatch standoff. He was so intimidated by Michael Myers and started healing on the hatch since he knows that I can't do ######### from there on.
PRETTY GOOD JOB SO FAR. Go die.
Comments
It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
And he's watchin' us all with the eye of the tiger
Pretty good one. The killer becomes a survivor and survivors become killers. Basically how the game is right now due to pallet looping
too bad ur just a piece of trash survivor main ^^ go git gud pls and stop being cancer for the community
Are you gonna mimimimimi in every thread? 'Cuz I swear, you must be sitting on this forum 24/7 and looking for threads like this.
he's also harassing other killer threads?
Every thread, not only killers' threads. He is also creating his own, and commenting on other survivor-biased threads screaming with them how they are being nerfed, and "killers wants 4k everytime".
I see. That's quite depressing