Last survivor
So I had killed 3 survivors in like 3 minutes and they had finished 2 gens in 3 minutes cause that's how ez that is. Even if they missed a lot of skill checks...
So this last survivor gets me to Evil Within Tier 3 twice and I still couldn't get him since he used infinites and pallet loops and then he got the hatch because Killers always lose the hatch standoff. He was so intimidated by Michael Myers and started healing on the hatch since he knows that I can't do ######### from there on.
PRETTY GOOD JOB SO FAR. Go die.
Comments
That's not what I care about. I have a lot of 2 kills 2 escapes games. The fact is. A killer should be able to win vs one survivor. But no. She can run from pallet to pallet and loop every single one until she finds the hatch and then it's just a losing staring contest for killers. Don't u agree that in an asymmetrical horror survival game one ''strong'' killer shouldn't be able to get t-bagged at a hatch?
If the killer was meant to win against one survivor, there wouldn't be a hatch for the last survivor. Although I accept that something should be done for the hatch standoffs, I see nothing wrong in here.
The chase took over 10 minutes due to the pallets in the map and the looping and infinites. U don't think there's anything wrong with that? The fact that 1 survivor, I repeat, ONE survivor can do this. And u see nothing wrong there?
There wasn't any outsmarting here xD. The third survivor dc'd when I had her downed the 2nd time. And there is a chance to survive. She can play stealthy and not even let me find her. She had urban evasion. So that's how you should survive. Not by being able to run from pallet to pallet and loop everything! Cause I had 0 power there and she t-bagged and healed on top of the hatch since killers are weak af at that point! That is not ''outsmarted''. That's called having to much power as a survivor!
No when I speak about balance issues, I am generally killer sided and yeah one survivor shouldn't be able to loop the killer for the entire game. However we are not talking about this right now. You said that since you killed 3 people you deserved the last one and should have got him. I disagree with that. Even if there is one survivor left, She/he should be able to escape.
Are u dumb? What u just suggested to do can't be done when she's the last survivor xD Why tf would she come to my territory when the hatch is open? It would still be the same story because there's no counter to the hatch.
And I did nothing wrong! There's just no counter to pallet looping. I get that you're a survivor main and think there's nothing wrong with it but normal players who play both know better
If a ten minute chase was a common thing i would agree with you, but it's not. Keep telling to youserlf that u did nothing wrong in that 10 minute chase if u want, but it's simply not true.
Yeah, i'm a survivor main but i've played as a killer as well, and i can assure you i've never chased someone for that long.
simple solution: killer can close the hatch when they find it (hatch respawns somewhere on the map after 1 gen got done).
if the survivor looped you for 2 evil within tier 3'S + the stalking time between, you should probaply rethink your tactic...
Because you probably played in rank 20 up to rank 16 maybe
No that's what I'm saying. I hit her twice in the whole chase and she healed once. She just ran from pallet to pallet. I guess you guys don't understand that since the highest killer ranks u guys got is rank 16 or something
The game is unbalanced but not that much come on. There is a mechanic called bloodlust.
probably not. Judging how you talk about the game from the survivor and killer perspective. I can be nice and say rank 15 killer is your highest killer rank ever.
Yes and Bloodlust deactivates after the survivor is out of the chase for 2 seconds or something. So while I was bashing down a pallet or going through a window she was already out the chase that I re-initiated after 3 seconds. The bloodlust never really got a chance to reach bloodlust 3 since she always got out of the chase cause of those pallets.
i dont understand HOW YOU LITERALLY WASTET 2 EVIL WITHIN TIER 3'S, DURING ONE CHASE!
holy f*ck that never happened to me. Wanna know why?
BECAUSE YOU DONT GO INTO EVIL WITHIN TIER 3, WHEN YOU ARE NOT IN RANGE! gosh, every Michael player with 100 hrs can tell you that...
You're not entitled to a 4K. Git gud and catch him next time, like you said, EW3 twice and you still couldn't down him.
Git gud.
oof...
yes exactly oof.
I'm not a baby myers xD. More like rank 1 killer and survivor player with a P3 lv50 all perk MM. U guys are not killer mains. Not one of you. Clearly. Cause you guys apparently have no idea how bad the pallet looping is and not all survivors are such morons who just jump the pallet at every mindgame xD. Not sure how often u guys die when trying to pallet loop but every normal survivor doesn't instantly jump at high ranks
I mean. It kinda is. I killed those other 3 in like 3 minutes and am a rank 1 every season I play. And you're not. And u probably loop. Everybody who plays survivor does it, since it's an ez way to win without actually having skill.
I'll just say that not all rank 1 know how to counter loop, especially the ones who got there by camping and tunneling. Don't think that just because u got rank 1 you are too good for that 10 minute escape. That is really uncommon, especially when the survivor is alone, and u don't have any right to say that being survivor is ez cause of that player. Actually, i encourage you to do the same as a survivor and upload the video, let's see if you can handle it xD
As I already have said. I play survivor as well as a rank 1. It's ez. And I've looped a killer in rank 2 for 5 gens. xD so what's your point? Trying to tell me survivor ain't ez? And as a killer I never camp. Don't have a reason to except if they t-bag and or let me chase them for 5 gens.
I dont know Rick...
I did it after the game I had with Michael to test it out. I never loop and wanted to try it so I could see how ez it is. You can stfu if u say playing survivor isn't ez xD
Hows that strike going?
You might need it so you can get good at Myers kek.
What strike? What r u talking about, u survivor main?
The one you tried to organise. kek
Ah well, looks like you're stuck with being bad with Myers then. Shame really...
Now you are here making up some cool stories.
GG WP
cool stories? Interesting. Never seen AngryPug play before? I thought u were gonna stop talking here btw xD
said by the obvious survivor main. Go git gud m8
I'm not the one complaining he lost kek.
u didn't add me xD
are you trying to tell me that you are the only one here with a Prestige 3 Lvl 50 all Perks Michael Myers? Cause you're not. I have the same thing. Also the fact that you wasted 2 evil within tier 3's and didnt just Blood Lust that last guy shows me, that you are defenitely not as good as you are trying to tell us.
Learn nurse since you can't play the pallet game due to being a potato.
Ok infinites are still a thing tho... Two windows on opposite sides is called an infinite, like how Asylum used to have one. Red Forrest for example in the big lodge