Who else is loving the new Save The Best For Last?
I slapped that ######### on 6 Killers' main builds immediately.
I slapped that ######### on 6 Killers' main builds immediately.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's good, but then I had to go and run into the Obsession. :P
Oh yes, it's awesome.
If you're Doctor and shock someone at a window/pallet and they stay there, if you've got enough tokens you can smack them twice. I ######### love that perk now.
I haven't had one bad round with it yet.
Yeah, it can kinda suck if you run into the Obsession, but if you find them as the first Survivor, it's no big deal since you won't lose anything anyway.
Might have done it because the rest of the survivors were kicking his ass. Important note with obsession perks if you have say something like dying light or save the best for last you may still choose to focus down the obsession or avoid them depending on how the game is going. Many a time i was running dying light and chose not to chase the obsession because they were using the infiniteish areas or were extremely good at looping. If your ever playing killer and lets say your running dying light sometimes the best call is to just choose to not use the perk and hunt other prey.
is it good again? well than,time to use it on pig!
I mean. It's nice I guess but it was better the way it was at release.

Oh, do note that this Perk does NOT work with successful attacks made by Pig's dash attack.
Trust me, i know: Had a Daily to do with her and i had already equipped the Perk on her.
Of course the release version was better, but i'll gladly take what it currently is as well.
Who else is hating that new sole survivor
Yeah, but it doesn't benefit from the decrease in animation time.
it is great. Love how they are giving a reason to use these perks. I played Michael for quite some time and always kept getting that perk and now I have a reason to use it
I really like it. It require a bit of planning to be used effectively (and luck: a couple times I hooked the obsession and they suicided on the hook... bye bye stacks) and it's quite fun.
alright,thanks for the info
I mean, I tunneled out an obsession with it as Trapper yesterday. However this was a P3 Claudette with DS, Object Of Obsession, flashlight, all in a 4 man SWF and he was tea bagging me from across the map taunting me telling his buddies everything. Too bad Mr. Cocky was a Rank 8 and his buddies were Rank 2 so they got matched with a Rank 1 Killer. Whoops.
I'm not sure how good it is yet (hard to tell when queues are so bad), but I love it. I absolutely love it.
Its still worth using just don't go for dash attacks you still get the insidious benefit shortly after standing up on top of that you can potentially get grabs around corners. Ambush attack is mostly for mind gaming certain pallet areas. E.g. the pallets by the cars.
One slight cool feature to this perk a huntress hatchet that successfully lands a hit give you a token for non-obsession strikes. Its still not that great on huntress but if the rest of you perks are bad it worth putting on.