Turn down Killer sounds for Killer
Its just really bad when your trying to listen and can't hear anything over the sounds your own ######### killer is making. The Demogorgon being the prime example. Please exapnd the sound control options for both sides, so you can turn up and down what you want to. I shouldn't be getting a penalty to my sound because of the killer I have choosen at the very least, and in some cases survivors because they breath louder then others.
Comments
Yeah, I really just want the Demogorgon's constant THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP gone. It dissuades me from playing him more.
What for? Why is this needed? Do you really want to kill the atmosphere of the game? More precisely, what is left of it. The developers have already tried, killed all the top animations for killers, and you also want to remove the sounds. Do you want to play as a killer or as a flying camera with hands?
I don't remember a single episode of ST, where protagonists was alerted by sound of Demogorgon footsteps. And especially don't remember a single case of demogorgon losing a target due to getting mislead by his own footsteps.
BTW Myers shouldn't make sounds when hit by pallets, but he does. Immersion ruined.
Omg, what kind of nit-picking for gaming conditions? According to the film, Bubba could immediately cut the survivors with a chainsaw, on the spot without Memento and other things, and now what? And Michael Myers could immediately kill the survivor. And in the game he does it with the help of an addon. And?
The developers added step sounds for Demogorgon, so that the player realizes that he is playing for a huge monster, and not for a camera with his hands (although this is partly true).
Exactly. You're nit-picking suggesting that "immersion" should interfere with ability to play properly.
Demogoron nothing like in the movie. The fact that he's a huge monster is instantly wrong, he wasn't taller that an average human, and mostly moved around like a quadrupedal animal. And they also made him loud AF.
You at the same time tell that killers should be hindered by their own immersion but also can't be too immersive because it would be too OP.
I don't mind the footsteps, or the breathing of my killer.
I do mind though the stupid ambient music. This stupid "Duh-duh-duuuuh-duh-duh-duuuuuh", making it impossible to hear survivor breathing, or some grass rustling. Or the carry music, which makes it hard to notice people running around me as I carry a survivor. Especially annoying with this bug where when someone diconnects during the pickup, you have that music playing until your next pickup.
I just hate it in general how the killer's senses are artificially restricted, because the survivors are to stupid to actually hide effectively from you.
Oh, music is it's own separate story. Killer players ask for toning down the chase music for too long now.