Tome 2
Is it coming out today? Or tomorrow?
Is it coming out today? Or tomorrow?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tomorrow sometime.
I believe 2mmrw
Ok so about 28-30 hours from now
I thought it said the 12th, which is today, but I can't find the overview of the release schedule anymore.
Stole this from elk form another thread.
Depends on time zone and time. For me the 13th starts in around 10 hours.
Kill 5 survivors in a single trial, complete 6 gens in a single trial...
Unhook yourself twice in a single trial... That one is worth half a rift fragment.
Ah, thanks. I was prepared for sweaty challenge completion today. Ah well, one more day of relaxing on hooks for me then. ?
Cleanse all 5 totems using the Wraith.