More faces for bubba
Please add more faces for bubba :)
Please add more faces for bubba :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
imagine a ace face I wanna see bubba with glasses lol
It would be nice, especially if they added some of his cooler faces from the movies.
Would still have a smirk.
Imagine bubba having Jane's arse cheeks as a hook charm.
What about a Jeff face with that magnificent beard?
I'd prefer to see a pretty lady outfit with the makeup covered skin mask
I like having unlockable cosmetics from actual in-game merits, but holy crap do I not want to play Leatherface another 100 games to collect faces.