Survivors are over performing
Gens can be done in 3 minutes flat especially when you have a good survivor for chases, and the shack of ending killer careers, I'm speaking as a survivor, 3 minute games are not fun, and I end up having to half sabotage the game to at least give killers a chance by simply not repairing even if killer is on someone else so it at least last 5 minutes and ofcourse much longer cause the killer should have hooked by then, for survivors it's always business as usual, no matter what, spirit and nurse isn't the answer cause 1) they getting nerfed but 2) they are easy to counter if you aren't stupid, their own power is what causes them to lose if a survivor knows how and it really is easy and nurse has been entirely run into the ground now, please, fix the god damn gens, that's all I want, I want longer games not ones that are laughable jokes, and some are asking for Mori nerfs, it's all a killer has to have a chance
TlDR: read it or move on
Comments
It is a insta-heal nerf, that is like me saying that nurse was a survivor buff.
Wha... What are you talking about?
Genuinely, how did you go from instaheal nerfs to stealth killers, and back to instaheals?
I genuinely want to know the connection because I cannot see the connection with these topics to survivor nerfs.
The purple insta-heal is useless against stealth killers
Sure.
I'll be generous, 5 (Ghostface, Crouching Pig, Invisible Wraith, Scratched Mirror Myers, and Sleep World Freddy) don't trigger Septic Agent thanks to their lack of TR.
Only 3 (Ghostface, Freddy, Myers) again being generous, can attack with no terror radius.
And only 1 (Myers) has no terror radius whatsoever, at the cost of add-on slots and lunge range.
The other 12 killers are still equally as effected with Septic as they were before the change. Nevermind the buffs the medkits got in compensation to the instaheal nerfs.
The only thing for survivors to do is gens, chase, totems (optional), sabbo (optional), and chests (optional). If you aren't in a chase or getting people down in a timely manner, they're not gonna get off the gens to give the killer free kills. Besides, half the time when you're playing solo, you're gonna get teammates too scared to work on gens. I've had people camp hatch with three people left. If your teams are all really strong, you're lucky.