I’ve been seeing nurse a lot more on console
A lot of PS4 killers seem to be trying Nurse lately which I’m enjoying, even met some really good ones.
Tagged:
Trusted
A lot of PS4 killers seem to be trying Nurse lately which I’m enjoying, even met some really good ones.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
to be honest nurse feels unplayable on console now atleast before I was able to do something when I was doing dailys
Hm, wonder if that's a regional thing. I've only seen one since the update. That was today.
I ran in a straight line and evaded her all match. Felt kinda bad about it. She did hook a couple of the other survivors, though; I guess they tried to use jungle gyms or something else less effective than what I did.
Plaid flannel makes her very enjoyable on console. Helps me get good blinks. Waiting for blinks to recharge is really annoying, though.
I sometimes face nurse on rank 1 but not really more often than before. The thing I noticed is that the survivors need to really fk up so she gets a 4k.
Haven’t actually played nurse much in my time since first playing on Xbox- got her to lvl 10 was it? Or was it 15?
I found her to be too janky for my zombie-speed brain with juggling her power and keeping tabs on my surroundings- was hard, but, surprisingly, I did find fun in my games with her- might brave her again Xx
Yes,started playing Nurse more,gonna main her ,I think.
But with the recent patch ,the perfomance is absolutely horrible as killer.
unplayable.