Where did all "The Shape" players go
He used to be my favorite killer to play against and now he has disappeared. Its sad to see that they nerfed a killer who needed almost no change at all. Why did he even need a terror radius? The best thing about him was that when playing survivor you had to listen closely to hear his breathing and it was such a rush when you finally realize that he was right behind you. BRING BACK SHAPE
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I can tell you from my experience today, they are ALL playing ps4 rank 8-13
He doesn't have a terror radius at the beginning of the match, until he gets to tier 2.
Halloween is over.
Still pretty common on Xbox.
Probs it's the update that gives him UNDETECTABLE status but he is still DETECTABLE by spine chill
They're stalking you, waiting for the perfect time to strike!
which sucks i loved how spine chill was blocked by his tier one
On pc, the reason has been because his stalking has had a delay with the dedicate servers, it was the same with ghostface, with the most recent patch they are in a better place but still need some work, he is my most played killer by a landslide and I still see people play him fairly frequently when i play survivor. As far as if you are on console, than i dont know.
*Raises hand* I'm still here.
I'm red rank PS4. As survivor I still see Michael regularly. Got tombstoned by pantsless Myers a couple of nights ago. It was amazing.
I see him all the time.
i guess i just have bad luck finding hime then :(
After rank 13 on PS4, every other game I play is against a Myers, no joke.
Same.
This. I didn't think it was a big deal at first (actually excited because it frees up a perk slot) but because of how slow he moves in tier 1 and how short his hits are hes now a joke in tier 1 at high ranks swf. He's still ok i think in the other tiers but my preferred way of playing was to stay in tier 1.
So i switched to Ghostface
Made me laugh, take my upvote.