Any fun / good legion build?

I just bought legion with shards, and had a lot of fun playing as him/her. So any fun / good build?

Comments

  • Most of the time I play with thana, nurses calling, discordance and PGTW.

    Other good perks on him are monitor & abuse, enduring, STBFL, sloppy butcher...there are actually a lot of builds you can try. Have fun! :)

  • M1 killer build : Ruin, BBQ, Enduring, Spirit Fury.

  • i run ruin, infectious fright, thana and dying light

  • @dfrenchiee said:

    i run ruin, infectious fright, thana and dying light

    Isn't thana and dying light kind of against each other?

  • @OmegaXII said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/819897#Comment_819897

    Isn't thana and dying light kind of against each other?

    no, they both make everything take forever lol.

  • @AngryFluffy said:

    Most of the time I play with thana, nurses calling, discordance and PGTW.

    Other good perks on him are monitor & abuse, enduring, STBFL, sloppy butcher...there are actually a lot of builds you can try. Have fun! :)

    Just curious, why do you run Nurse's?

  • Sloppy Butcher and Thanataphobia because it's extremely easy to land the first hit on a survivor. They either take the massive amount of time to heal against you or they stay injured for the whole game. Sort of a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation.

  • Anti-heal+duration addons if you wanna use his ability for slowdown.

    Gen slow and chase perks+killer instict and gen progress addon if you wanna use his ability for information.

  • Mixtape: Tinkerer, Furitive Chase, Dark Devotion, (Any other perk) add-ons- Frank's Mixtape, Recarge reduce.

    Anti-loop (pretty fun): Brutal Strength, Bamboozle, (any other perks). Any add-ons.

  • In my experience (I mostly play in green and purple ranks though), a lot of people still heal against Legion. I guess they just don't want to be a one hit or they want to counter thanatophobia, I'm really not sure. But in these ranks I already got a lot of use out of Nurse's, even against swf groups. It kinda surprised me, but it works for me to find people healing behind walls and downing them easily, or using frenzy on them to get information where the other survivors are and make them all mend again.

    It could become useless in higher ranks though, when people tend not to heal anymore. If I ever make it to red ranks as killer, I'd probably use another perk instead.

  • @AngryFluffy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/819910#Comment_819910

    In my experience (I mostly play in green and purple ranks though), a lot of people still heal against Legion. I guess they just don't want to be a one hit or they want to counter thanatophobia, I'm really not sure. But in these ranks I already got a lot of use out of Nurse's, even against swf groups. It kinda surprised me, but it works for me to find people healing behind walls and downing them easily, or using frenzy on them to get information where the other survivors are and make them all mend again.

    It could become useless in higher ranks though, when people tend not to heal anymore. If I ever make it to red ranks as killer, I'd probably use another perk instead.

    (Rank 1 Legion Main) Red ranks survivors usually heal immediately after mending (stop in place, mend, heal.) So you might still get a lot of use out of nurses.

  • @AngryFluffy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/819910#Comment_819910

    In my experience (I mostly play in green and purple ranks though), a lot of people still heal against Legion. I guess they just don't want to be a one hit or they want to counter thanatophobia, I'm really not sure. But in these ranks I already got a lot of use out of Nurse's, even against swf groups. It kinda surprised me, but it works for me to find people healing behind walls and downing them easily, or using frenzy on them to get information where the other survivors are and make them all mend again.

    It could become useless in higher ranks though, when people tend not to heal anymore. If I ever make it to red ranks as killer, I'd probably use another perk instead.

    Ah. That does make sense. I forgot that you mentioned you were running Thanata as well. lol

    Thanks for the concise explanation.

  • @Objectively_speaking said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/819960#Comment_819960

    (Rank 1 Legion Main) Red ranks survivors usually heal immediately after mending (stop in place, mend, heal.) So you might still get a lot of use out of nurses.

    Well, that's good to know...thanks for sharing your experience :)

    I hope I can make it to rank 1 with Legion one day (I still need that rank 1 killer archivement) and I guess it should be perfectly possible with this killer.