Ok

So now that you've clicked on this thread I can begin,

Don't you think it's odd that the killer has to usually play near perfectly if they want to do well? The survivors they can kinda goof around and stuff (which isn't inheritly bad but just keep reading)

Dont you think that the expected perfromaxe of each role should be reversed? That the survivors have to put in the effort as the killer truly gets to feel like a child playing with toys. But how would you do this and add a fun factor to it?... We'll... What if dying was more fun?

Idk but what if the dead survivors could influence the map in any way like with a diversion or maybe a map like beacon they could place idk. And then they get altruism/survival for "beyond the grave" scoring

Comments

  • 1. killer mains hate the idea of voice coms much Rainbow six style afterlife.

    2. The game is not meant for average 4ks. Thats why you have to play great to get a 4k against decent survivors.

  • As a killer main, that would be awesome, how would you buff killers or nerf survivors to make this a fair style? I'm completely up for this

  • Survivors could control ghost people after they die. Maybe healing a ghost player turns them into a zombie survivor. That can only walk at half speed and sabotage hooks. They would also see random visions of doctor, hag and spirit just cause.

  • @VincentRedfield said:

    1. killer mains hate the idea of voice coms much Rainbow six style afterlife.

    2. The game is not meant for average 4ks. Thats why you have to play great to get a 4k against decent survivors.

    No it should require equal effort..that's what balance is...

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/818773#Comment_818773

    No it should require equal effort..that's what balance is...

    Killer main spotted.

  • Lol I'd wager I could play circles around someone of your disposition on either side..

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/818812#Comment_818812

    Lol I'd wager I could play circles around someone of your disposition on either side..

    I'm suurrreee. You probably have 5 prestiges, mainly play survivor but think it's "boring even at red ranks because so easy" and keys need to be removed, etc etx

  • @VincentRedfield said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/818844#Comment_818844

    I'm suurrreee. You probably have 5 prestiges, mainly play survivor but think it's "boring even at red ranks because so easy" and keys need to be removed, etc etx

    Lol I see you know what the truth is..so you selectively ignore it..i dont think theres much else to talk about then

  • @Seltas0208 said:

    So now that you've clicked on this thread I can begin,

    Don't you think it's odd that the killer has to usually play near perfectly if they want to do well? The survivors they can kinda goof around and stuff (which isn't inheritly bad but just keep reading)

    Dont you think that the expected perfromaxe of each role should be reversed? That the survivors have to put in the effort as the killer truly gets to feel like a child playing with toys. But how would you do this and add a fun factor to it?... We'll... What if dying was more fun?

    Idk but what if the dead survivors could influence the map in any way like with a diversion or maybe a map like beacon they could place idk. And then they get altruism/survival for "beyond the grave" scoring

    What do you define “do well” as? Getting a 4K? That shouldnt be fun to do. I can get 2 kills on any killer and “do well” even without perks. Also depends on what rank you’re in and how good you are but like I said, doing well means average 2k

  • Personally, I define "do well" as at least 10k bp. Regardless of kills or escapes

  • @grtf47 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/102371/ok

    What do you define “do well” as? Getting a 4K? That shouldnt be fun to do. I can get 2 kills on any killer and “do well” even without perks. Also depends on what rank you’re in and how good you are but like I said, doing well means average 2k

    My definition of doing well is getting over 20k bps like the

  • @Seltas0208 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/818921#Comment_818921

    My definition of doing well is getting over 20k bps like the

    You should have no problem getting over 20k as killer.

  • Also in your original post you're basically asking to play a different game. Maybe you can find one more suited to you. If you want to continue playing this game then you're going to have to accept that 4 kills aren't going to be easy.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Also in your original post you're basically asking to play a different game. Maybe you can find one more suited to you. If you want to continue playing this game then you're going to have to accept that 4 kills aren't going to be easy.

    Ill be honest and say I never even thought about the number of kills a killer gets, the thoughts process was : "killer is the way more stressful role yet they're the *power* role, shouldn't it be the survivors who get put under pressure" not "I didn't 4k I want my mommy"

  • @grtf47 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/102371/ok

    What do you define “do well” as? Getting a 4K? That shouldnt be fun to do. I can get 2 kills on any killer and “do well” even without perks. Also depends on what rank you’re in and how good you are but like I said, doing well means average 2k

    "Getting a 4k? That's shouldnt be fun"

    Escaping shouldn't be fun, winning is fun and as killer you job is to kill the survivors. Your not their friends and their fun is not my concern, I expect survivors to play the same way. Were on opposite sides and we both want to compete our objective.

  • Hehe yeah you can go to the F13 game forums and see the same kind of arguments being made there on both sides..or at least you use to be able to. But I totally agree the roles should be reversed where the killer plays with their victims. I mean isnt that the case for most if not all horror movies hehe. Maybe just rewarding more BP for toying with survivors could be the solution.

    Give the survivors more objectives (that reward more bp) and give some BP even when they die. The BP rewarded on death could also be determined by how they died. Say gettting more BP for sacrificing themselves to save another or less for dying while hiding in a locker....we should totally be able to do that hehe.

    I honestly dont get the killer mains vs survior mains because I like to play the whole game but whatever to each their own.

  • @xRem said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/818921#Comment_818921

    "Getting a 4k? That's shouldnt be fun"

    Escaping shouldn't be fun, winning is fun and as killer you job is to kill the survivors. Your not their friends and their fun is not my concern, I expect survivors to play the same way. Were on opposite sides and we both want to compete our objective.

    Escaping is the icing on the cake when I have fun. I really enjoy looping the killer around as well as getting saves with BT so escaping is just a small portion of that. So yeah, I don;t get the point of your post, can you elaborate?