Killer DC = No BP for survivors why? (Console)

Couple games now I’ve had the Killer DC after all 5 gens get done. Goes to the final screen, and I see I got 0 BP for that entire game. I asked the other survivors and they said they got 0 as well. When you go to the Scores part everyone has a score of like 15-20k etc but the bloodpoints weren’t earned. On top of that we all had lost our items. Is this a new thing Or is it a bug? Cuz if so it’s highly unfair that because the killer raged we get no points. What sucks to is I just had a game where I offered an Escape Cake and someone used Party Streamers and they both went to complete waste because the killer DCd at the end.

Comments

  • That really is so unfair that killers get dc points from survivors but survivors dont get it from dc killers.

  • You do get points if it shoves you to the end match screen but if they shut the console off you get no points

  • You get points for teammates dc’ing

  • I just had this happen to me, again. Up against Freddy. Decently long match. One person gets sacrificed due to NOED, so then there are three of us left. No exit gate is even open yet, but he DCs the moment someone cleanses his NOED. Takes me back to the main screen. No BP. No XP.

    So tired of this crap. Had multiple matches today where it ends up being a waste of time because I get no BP and no XP. Devs, if you're gonna have something like the Rift, please fix this nonsense.

  • @terumisan said:

    You do get points if it shoves you to the end match screen but if they shut the console off you get no points

    That doesn’t seem fair.

  • @YungCloutking1 said:

    You get points for teammates dc’ing

    Yes I’m aware. That’s not what I stated was the issue.

  • @ThatOneGuy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/818850#Comment_818850

    Yes I’m aware. That’s not what I stated was the issue.

    Okay. I was just saying. I wasn’t aware you were aware of that.

  • @ThatOneGuy said:

    Couple games now I’ve had the Killer DC after all 5 gens get done. Goes to the final screen, and I see I got 0 BP for that entire game. I asked the other survivors and they said they got 0 as well. When you go to the Scores part everyone has a score of like 15-20k etc but the bloodpoints weren’t earned. On top of that we all had lost our items. Is this a new thing Or is it a bug? Cuz if so it’s highly unfair that because the killer raged we get no points. What sucks to is I just had a game where I offered an Escape Cake and someone used Party Streamers and they both went to complete waste because the killer DCd at the end.

  • They close the game, so unfair for suvirvors

  • They rip the power cord from system or internet.

  • @ThatOneGuy said:

    Couple games now I’ve had the Killer DC after all 5 gens get done. Goes to the final screen, and I see I got 0 BP for that entire game. I asked the other survivors and they said they got 0 as well. When you go to the Scores part everyone has a score of like 15-20k etc but the bloodpoints weren’t earned. On top of that we all had lost our items. Is this a new thing Or is it a bug? Cuz if so it’s highly unfair that because the killer raged we get no points. What sucks to is I just had a game where I offered an Escape Cake and someone used Party Streamers and they both went to complete waste because the killer DCd at the end.

    they're fixing this on the current PTB