Map
Can we get an indoor spooky mansion that’s been abandoned. I think it’s time.
Can we get an indoor spooky mansion that’s been abandoned. I think it’s time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Luigi new survivor confirmed.
I don't know how it would work - houses have lots of doors and rooms (dead ends).
A map has to flow so even if they made one it probably wouldn't feel like a house?
I’m going to blow your mind with this, are you ready? Open floor plan. Upstairs ,down stairs with double stairs on each side of the leading entry room. Torture basement essentially shack basement but with more details in the room. Attic with holes in the ceiling for balanced landing drops. Rooms with busted walls for lithe that lead to another room.
How do you get up in the attic?
stairs similar to the stairs you see at shack basement but in reverse instead of going down stairs you go up. Which would give them two “basement“ spawn points
We need a lot more indoor maps imo. Haunted mansion would cool, but I would like to see a pyramid, prison, school or even a mine.
It being decrepit could explain away some broken walls that could be used for vault locations.
Agreed. I wish they would of ran more with the temple map for redwoods I love the work they did, I just wish it would of been scaled larger with more rooms Bc I love the design.
Fist bump. You see where I’m going with this. Dead end rooms with 4 man gens that are risky. Killer vantage view points at the top of the upstairs floor with vaulting options or BL drops.
Alright alright I bow to your visionary map imagining skills....
? I love you
You could have dropdowns similar to the game map as well in alot of these rooms. Broken floor boards can allow for escape routes. With the stairs... What if they had similar stairs to the ironworks building?
That would be cool too, I’d also like the stairs for the main entry that goes upstairs to be similar to the semi curved temple stairs but open and not walled in. I also like the stairs plan for the circus map. Prenn? Just stairs that are wider since it’s a mansion is cool. Iron work stairs I also approve.
For ironworks, it has multiple spots to drop off as well as a sort of catwalk. Thats what I was thinking of.
YES