Ah yes....they removed the change to killer/survivor button that nobody complained about...
I'm talking about this spinning camera which was marked as "an issue" in the latest update. As far as I know not being able to instantly switch between survivor and killer is a dedicated server issue, which is gonna be fixed at some point.
Ah yes....they removed the change to killer/survivor button that nobody complained about...
This wasnt what they meant but on that it is kinda annoying they removed that. Its just an extra step now required to switch, made it a little less user friendly.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nobody complained about it why are you sa....
Ah yes....they removed the change to killer/survivor button that nobody complained about...
I'm talking about this spinning camera which was marked as "an issue" in the latest update. As far as I know not being able to instantly switch between survivor and killer is a dedicated server issue, which is gonna be fixed at some point.
Yes, this is actually pretty cool!
I hope they'll leave it.
agree, it should stay in the game honestly, so nice!
Yes! As soon as i read that bug i went straight in to try it and i LOVE IT
I wanted this in the lobbies anyways since survivors can do it, why cant killer do it in lobbies?? Love the close ups!!!!
This wasnt what they meant but on that it is kinda annoying they removed that. Its just an extra step now required to switch, made it a little less user friendly.
This bug is honestly amazing and should become a feature. So much meme potential. XD
BHVR please keep this "bug" and make it a feature.
I always wanted to rotate killers just like survivors do, even though I couldn't I, always tried it. Now I can and I love it.
Agreed. Leave it in and put it in the main lobbies. If you choose one thing the community wants, make it be this.
I haven't had a chance to play this week yet... but this is so cool.... I would love for it to stay.
It also gives us a chance to actually see how beautifully rendered our killers are close up.
Put it in all lobbies with spirit so everyone can counterplay with iron will and she has to use stridor ๐ (joking of course)
Yeah looked pretty cool, would like it as a feature you can toggle in custom games.