Unpopular opinion but survivor has a higher skill ceiling than most killers

Excluding nurse,hag and huntress, I think survivor has a higher skill ceiling than a lot of killers. My reasoning for this is, in low ranks killers usually destroy survivors excluding the really high skill cap ones but in high ranks survivors start doing a lot better while killers like nurse, hag, huntress and spirit start doing better but the competition is still strong.

Basically, I think a lot of killers have limited skill ceilings when it comes to their powers, mind games, patrol routes and other parts of playing killer are usually harder to learn than a power but survivors seem to be gaining chase, anti mind game, gen repair and overall strategy skills indefinitely. In conclusion, I feel like survivor has a higher skill cap than a lot of the killers, feel free to debate this if you think otherwise.

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • @Gravnos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/816419#Comment_816419

    Do you use q/e for left/right on every killer or do you just turn it on when playing Billy? I didn't see how to set up controlls to use q/e on saw only.

    I only use it for Billy. And no, you can't use Q and E for Billy only. Once you change those controls, they apply to all killers and survivors.

  • Objective: hold M1 at Gen & Door

    Altruism: hold M1 at team mate

    Only Boldness requires mind game & true skill for Survivor

    Survival is result from Boldness skill - escape or not (or at least another Survivor is great at Boldness so you can have Survival


    At long at there is 1 Sur who great at Boldness category, there is a high chance that at least 2 Surs will escape.

    For me, Rank 1 - 20 - 20 - 20 Survivors team is better than Rank 15 - 15 - 15 - 15

  • @YamiTheFurry said:

    I'd disagree killers are harder to play they have to learn how to apply pressure, mind-games, their power, what works with the power, how to utilize the power, when not to chase and how to juggle. Surviors are easier play and less to learn but somehoe are stronger? Weird.

    Imagine Soundings like an entitled killer main

  • survivors press m1, run in a circle or to a vault/pallet and press spacebar. That's the entirety of their skill cap.

  • I‘m a Killer Main, yet I never thought or said playing SV is easier. What playing SV actually is: it‘s far less stressful.


    Just saying 😎

  • @bendermac said:

    I‘m a Killer Main, yet I never thought or said playing SV is easier. What playing SV actually is: it‘s far less stressful.

    Just saying ?

    I can respect that lol

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/817115#Comment_817115

    I know still its just not as complicated like you make it sound. Yes there is a significant difference with a Billy who can and cannot curve. At the end of the day he is still one of the easiest killers to learn and master. Is that and issue? Probably yes due to him being high rank material, but we at least need him since both Spirit and Nurse are being taken down a few notches.

    I personally just dont enjoy playing with him on either side. At least curving makes him more fun to play against as a Survivor, but even that has good counterplay. Now that I think about it i wonder why people dont curve more. Thats the funniest I have with Billy.

    You must have pretty good hand coordination if you're saying that curving is easy to master. I've been practising for ages and only have some success on the older/more basic map tiles. I do agree with everything else you say.

    An M1/R2 Billy is really annoying to play against, because you know they are pretty bad and aren't even trying to master the killer and are still able to get pretty consistent victories just due to the chainsaw's mobility. I think that's why Billies get a bad rep and people don't enjoy versing them.

    For me a Billy who uses his chainsaw in a chase (and not just to backrev) is so much fun to verse and to play as, as there's so much potential for both sides to outplay the other. The punishment for either side messing up is pretty severe, which makes these chases all the more exciting.

1 2 3 ›