Freddy Nerf?
I just read this patch note "fixed an iss that caused freddy not to lose bloodlust when placing a snare in chase" I thought he wasn't supposed to lose it, hence why alot of people thought he was a bloodlust god.
I just read this patch note "fixed an iss that caused freddy not to lose bloodlust when placing a snare in chase" I thought he wasn't supposed to lose it, hence why alot of people thought he was a bloodlust god.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Meh, its really not a big change
He can bloodlust anything anymore?
Every killer loses Bloodlust when using their powers, so I think this was more of a QoL change than nerf.
Eh I don't really mind, bloodlust is a pretty bad mechanic anyways I doubt their on an infinite if they are placing snares in chase anyways.
Ghostface doesnt, I'm pretty sure if Michel stays in chases while stalking he keeps it.
Michael does when he goes up in evil within I believe
GhostFace doesn't cause that would be dumb to think about
Myers and ghostface do lose bloodlust while stalking .
I meant while gf is undetectable
While he is in shroud he can gain BL , I meant that stalking breaks it for both GF and Myers
I didnt know stalking took it but was pretty sure gf kept it in shroud.
He does keep it while using shroud , but should he stalk someone BL will nullify
Dang, I loved bloodlusting as freddy against that one person that annoyed me.
Back in 2017 when bloodlust was just introduced , Billy could keep it when he miss the chainsaw hit , bloodlust was also stronger (each tier gained per 12 sec and tier 3 had 1.8 m/s boost) you basically could catch up to survivor in less in a second after missing a chainsaw if you had tier 3 . It was hella fun but broken as ######### .
This isnt a nerf silly.
I remember those days,I also remember vacuums, nurses never escape lunge, machine gun build, old Bnp. , some days I kinda miss it you know?
Not teichanlly, but it will definitely weaken one aspect of him alot of people used.
yea , I kinda miss machine gun , even current STBFL is crap imo . I wish they just made it so it doesn't stack with unrelenting .
That way I'd be able to use it seriously again
He was always intended to lose bloodlust when placing snares, like all other killer powers. Accumulating bloodlust on top of slowing the survivors is excessive and doesn't require any skill.
Wasnt aware of this, most said it should be a change made. I agree with it as it allowed him to be the best bloodluster in the game.
great, now with this change he's back to f tier :<
Was he? It's been like 2 months since rework and he always had it. Ironic on how bloodlust is frown upon so much yet for some reason still exists in the game.
I still think he is way overtuned, but this is definitely a step in the right direction because i've 100% seen freddies abuse this bug.
Wrong, you are over exaggerating and this change means nothing, you shouldn't need bloodlust with Freddy anyway, git gud.
waddyu mean this means nothing, i ABSOLUTELY need my + 0.2 m/s speed otherwise he's unplayable >:(
Then don't place traps and have them set before you start chases, that way you're not losing out on anything.
Funny we never heard anything about this.
Is this another nurses calling doctor scenario?
Can something really be considered a nerf if it wasn't intended to work that way to begin with? Seems more like a bug fix.