Clown nerf
He should start with no bottles and he should have to search lockers for them like Huntress. Also, he should only get 1 bottle per search, but that would be improved with an Ultra Rare add on that lets him find 2 bottles per search but searching takes twice as long and reveals his aura to all survivors with 100m.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Comments
No. Git gud.
I'd love to have to open lockers 4 times in a row to have full bottles.
That would make for such a great gameplay.
+1 this idea. Not tedious at all and very balanced.
Look who's talking.
According to my reaction badges, I post some of the best content around, second to not queen, clyde, and jack
Also, his movement speed is 50% because he is fat.
KEK, badges.
He should slow down when he's aiming. I swear he speeds up while he's aiming/throwing his bottles.
He had a slowdown when aiming on the PTB. And it was greatly hindering him. It made throwing bottles not viable in way too many situations, making to lose ground rather than gaining it.