I already have Tome 1 completed, this is gonna take too long
If this is true, but this is the only evidence we have one when it will release. I, to have completed Tome 1. I even played killer again just to get the killer ones done. Hopefully they come out sooner, than later.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I guess this thursday , might be wrong
November 13, I think. Hopefully sooner though.
I think Paulie Esther said around the 13th
Wasnt that before it was delayed?
I was told it was updated. If not then, hopefully sooner.
I already have Tome 1 completed, this is gonna take too long
If this is true, but this is the only evidence we have one when it will release. I, to have completed Tome 1. I even played killer again just to get the killer ones done. Hopefully they come out sooner, than later.
Soon ™
Tome 2 starts with the next mid-chapter.
But level 2 of this tome unlocks November 13th.
Probably already been answered. But can continue to earn the serums past the 13th?
This is gonna be a hard wait for level 2
what the ######### is that scary image
Trapper placing a bear trap while watching Claudette T-bag on the other side of the t wall
Yes, you can earn Serum until the Rift closes.
Cool. I thought that was the case but wasn't sure. Thanks.
the 13th :)
yes :)