They Broke The Game For Survivors
I think they seriously screwed up the game for survivors with this last patch. Killers now have the advantage, they can pretty much see exactly where you are now and with the nerf to sprint burst there is no getting away. Your gonna get hooked and if you have one crappy player or DC then you lost guaranteed. So now the toxicity is going to go up and Im already seeing more hacking and tunneling, camping killers. Very annoying update, this is the only developer that actually can break something that is already broken. SMH they should be embarrassed.
Comments
What's the matter sport, not used to a little competition?

Ok what are you smoking and where can we all get some? I've been running into high ranked Huntresses and Wraiths nuking everything in sight on every map since patch came out. This isn't survivors making mistakes it's killers playing their killers really well.
Only 2 matches have they not gotten 4k so far.
Some people dont understand what an asymetrical game is or what "balance" actually means. In an asymetrical game the one side isnt stronger than the other, it means that ONE killer is much stronger compared to ONE survivor. To compensate this there are more survivors than killers in a game. It does NOT mean that one side is supposed to be stronger when having a normal 4 vs 1.
In a normal 4 vs 1 game both sides are EQUALLY strong. (thats what balance means)
I think it's a true testament to Survivor entitlement that the OP is literally complaining about Killers being strong.
If you're getting wrecked by wraith, like he's 4king every game, then yea, that is okn the survivors playing against him. No matter what they do to him there is no way he's better now than he was, say, pre-cube.
Huntress is always going to be strong--on pc. On consoles, especially now, you have a greater chance of finding hag mains on ps4 cuz on console huntress is a meme.
Very well put, man. GG
anyways where did you end up on comparing notes about the clown? Any tips?😉
I would absolutely love if they did that. I would like a balanced mix of both. Sadly, it’s always one extreme or the other with the devs.
Comparing notes? Oh, you mean Tru3Ta1ent watching my Clown videos of me playing? Just concluded I “played too nice.” Game was just too fast to allow for me to “play nice” and let everyone get thier “off hook and heal.”
"THEY BROKE THE GAME FOR SURVIVORS"
Maybe for rank 20.. come on. I find the game even more fun after this patch, and we got some nice buffed perks to try.
Survivors with this patch.
In this new patch I haven't found how killers have benefit. Actually, I have seen many survivors who are not good at playing, immediately if they do not like something they rage quit and at the end are extremely crying and salty. Just stop crying and learn to play! Btw I'm main survivor.
I don’t think the changes are god awful. About the calm spirit though can doctor still see the scream notification even though you don’t scream? I know you still get the illusions.
in the next update/dlc I hope that we just get something new that’s not in game now. Like something completely new instead of reworks.
I love the hag and trapper buffs, they are insane. I got wrecked by a rank 8 hag earlier it made me so happy.
The new reworks are nice. probably won’t run Deja Vu much, but I like what they did with it.
Yeah I’m sure you could be a cold killer, it’s probably just the survivor half of you trying to give them a chance. I have a set up that might work really great on clown.
I actually got a Hag daily right after he update. I got a 4K... sorta.Two DS’s really made things difficult for me. One on a non-obsession and one on the Obsession. The obsession and one other guy were last two, i slugged the Obsession who still had DS and went looking for the last guy. Found him and downed him, the Laurie was dropped right near hatch, so I went to go find her near it, couldn’t find her. So I went back to grab the David to proc BBQ to find her but he had Tenacity. They both bled out on the floor cause I couldn’t find them. This was Dank 5 and the two that beld out were Rank 2’s.
I haven't faced a Trapper or Hag yet, I’ve gotten two Clown’s and a Myers.
New rework of perks... I’m not sure I like them. Too much aura reading for Killers. It’s killing Stealth plays too much imo. Survivor ones are good though.
It usually is the Survivor in me that makes me “play nice”. Many times I go “Ok... i’ll Chase him/her who did the unhook” instead of the injured guy limping away... even when I’m down to 2 Gens left and everyone is left alive. I just can’t gelp but feel bad for the guy... then I end up screwing myself over in the process.