spirit should stay, survivors op right now
devs should rollback middle vault speed to give less safer window using
now honest and safe looping also op, its nothing like old insane loops but still its enough to made me play only survivor
you don't have to amazing about windows and pallets while playing survivors
from current balance im guessing structures after used pallets should block forever or killer possible to break those used pallet windows in one structure
Comments
Survivors already lose most of their games against experienced killers. What else do you want?
bait?
bait.
Spirit should stay because Survivors are OP, but not for these reasons.
Can't agree with you, OP. Sorry.
Because doing gens is impossible, right? ;)
What are you even trying to say?
Exactly what I mean. Lots of Survivors don't do gens or can't hit Ruin Skill Checks. Or use Small Game.
What are YOU trying to say by "eXpErIeNcEd KiLlErS"?
What is the skill level of the survivors you're using as an example here?
You noted against experienced killers, but didn't give the survivors a skill distinction.
i thought us players using word "wm1" and not healing at rank1 so i guessed same viewpoint about balance but maybe not yet
the most i hating in dbd some noobs using words like "wm1 can be skillful"
because that only meaning your survivor playerbase still doesn't having clue and not having great efficiency at your rank
if you can use maps, except lab and old wrecker yard you can safe loop to take more than half gens from killer
im happy to being first chase of killer, they already missed all kill chance at least and mostly it ended with 1kill or 2kills at egc
does that game sounds fun for killer? if all survivor is good enough killer doesn't having chance with wm1
that should main story in sane dbd community
What does "wm1" mean, might I ask?
Also, you don't even have to loop the Killer for long. You can do extremely poor loops and if gens pop, you're winning. Doesn't matter if you got downed fast. Doesn't matter if you just run from pallet to pallet and burn through pallets.
And teams of experienced survivors win most of their games against experienced killers.
Weird that you didn't account for survivor skill or swf in your statement. Not good survivors or bad swf or not just survivors vs good killers.
The issues don't come in until the red ranks when its people with thousands of hours vsing eachother.
you don't have to be amazing at chase to punish wm1 killers
if you not one of those lemmings
you will say pallet dropping without greed already op from your heart
this is so true
Statistically most survivors die regardless of ranks.
Ranks overall aren't the issue its the small minority of god teams with thousands of hours.
Statistics are focused on the overall not just the 1% going try hard in swf.
I agree that you can win a lot easily at any rank. Specific super serious depip squad teams are the problem .
They can't be tracked with overall statistics because they aren't the majority of the players even in red ranks.
Every killer has to lose against "top teams" once in a while for the greater good because of the devs (explanation below).
IF all killers were balanced to handle the 1% top SWF teams in the world solos would stand no chance at all and the overall survival rate would probably drop to the mid 20% low 30% range across all ranks.
Beating most solos is a joke right now... A bad joke at that and that's coming from a Bubba main who has to 115% his way through oversized maps while eating every pallet in my way.
I don't even play as often as I used to because I know I will win anyways (most of the time) even if I mess up quite a bit and waste too much time on someone. I don't even feel like I achieved anything after winning these days. Like woow I beat a bunch of solos. Woow... So impressive.
The only way to keep the game somewhat fair while buffing killers is closing the solo/SWF gap which is something the devs will never do. Therefore I stick to my opinion when it comes to "top teams". Killers have to lose against them till the devs close the solo/SWF gap.
Again: That's my opinion and I don't care whether someone agrees with me or not.