I like small game better because you don't have to wait it out in the terror radius and its much safer. Plus against a stealth killer its kind of a moot perk.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, he should stand up straight. All that hunching will screw up his spine.
Good. Love it.
I actually thought of you @NMCKE when I heard of this π
@NMCKE God tier for me. They did a great job for this one.
The buff to this perk is definitely one of the nicest surprises in this patch.
The perk is great, it finally rewards survivor for powering through Ruin. π€
I actually found NOED when the last generator is powered, it's amazing!
Itβs honestly just great. Definitely going to be using it a lot.
I'm sorry @NMCKE, you had your fun...
Now it's Nerf Time! π¨
Itβs nerf or nothing!
Congratulations on the big buff :)
Nope, you're not touching that perk! π
It's mine!
I like small game better because you don't have to wait it out in the terror radius and its much safer. Plus against a stealth killer its kind of a moot perk.
Bhvr what have you done!?!
You gave them power no one person could possibly control!
Must be
Ah wrong one, however its only when a gen is done so if ruin is a problem then small game is better for the short term.
I don't wanna hear anyone complaining about NoEd now. Unless you can't nab yourself Detective's Hunch, but veterans cannot complain no more.
But I might think about using it myself now, even though Rainbow Maps do what Detective' Hunch does but better :D
I absolutely love Detective's Hunch now! I found so many totems because of it :D
@Boss Say goodbye to your totem >:D
So glad they buffed it. My favorite build as Survivor is Open Handed, Kindred, Bond, and Detective's Hunch with Rainbow Map + Crystal Bead and Jelly.
I like seeing everything.
And now I can see even more everything.
I think it's too OP! Nerf it I demand all detective perks get nerfed :>
You are the best! I made a joke in a thread the other day and got chided for "not staying on topic."
Hehe, thanks! :)