Just tell me

Whenever there is a thread about how nurse feels sluggish, most of those answers are:

"LMAO just adapt"

"L2P with her"

And now tell me

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO ADAPT TO A CHANGE, THAT ADDS A TIMER AND NOTHING IN RETURN.

Like what? Become a god at prediction?

Now, I am not saying that she is super weak, but she IS BORING AS HECK. I played nurse, because she was fun to play as. Now I have to wait for the cooldown while walking slower than survivors. That's the opposite of fun.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    well they are right you will just have to learn the nurse again like all of us the only problem I have is now the blinks feel strange by strange I mean before all I need is to charge for half a second to blink through a wall now I have to charge a second and a half to blink through a wall maybe it is a bug or it is a problem with dedicated servers

    What should I learn. That is my question.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    well they are right you will just have to learn the nurse again like all of us the only problem I have is now the blinks feel strange by strange I mean before all I need is to charge for half a second to blink through a wall now I have to charge a second and a half to blink through a wall maybe it is a bug or it is a problem with dedicated servers

    (dedicated)

  • I actually couldn't play nurse before. With her new add-ons, I can. The iridescent ones are kinda lame though.

  • No one ever has a good response for how to play her on console better, either, other than just "it takes more than a couple matches to learn her." I put a couple Devotion levels' worth of time into her, and I still felt like a newb when I tried to use her. The bad FPS and the poor sensitivity, no one had any answers for how to work around those.

    With her base kit change, it's not even worth trying, anymore. The problems with her on console already meant it was a struggle to have fun with her. Now she's not fun at all.

  • @popoles said:

    Whenever there is a thread about how nurse feels sluggish, most of those answers are:

    "LMAO just adapt"

    "L2P with her"

    And now tell me

    HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO ADAPT TO A CHANGE, THAT ADDS A TIMER AND NOTHING IN RETURN.

    Like what? Become a god at prediction?

    Now, I am not saying that she is super weak, but she IS BORING AS HECK. I played nurse, because she was fun to play as. Now I have to wait for the cooldown while walking slower than survivors. That's the opposite of fun.

    Love how people are now like learn to play her or adapt and only a couple of months ago they were like base nurse is op and anyone can play nurse and get 4k. Hypocrites

  • I don't think she's too bad. Nurse is actually very playable on console right now, which is more than I ever could have hoped for. Maybe the cooldown was too much. I still think her kit is solid.

  • It's because those people either don't play Nurse, or they're survivors who are happy. They're only going to have sarcastic or troll like replies. No one is interested in an actual discussion about it.