What build are you running on Ghost Face?
I'm running two builds on him.
BBQ, Ruin, Nurse's and Sloppy
Or
BBQ, Ruin, Surge and Enduring
I just want to know some other fun builds.
I'm running two builds on him.
BBQ, Ruin, Nurse's and Sloppy
Or
BBQ, Ruin, Surge and Enduring
I just want to know some other fun builds.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ruin, Sloppy, Nurse's, Thanatophobia and the two best add-ons that decrease the charge time of my power.
discordance monitor and abuse BBQ and enduring and the only ghostface add on I like to use is caught on tape
corrupt,sloppy,nurses,pgtw
Why use monitor if he can get rid of his terror radius anyway?
field of view
Why not use Shadowborn, then?
Oh I don't level ghostface haven't since like June lol
Ruin, Thanat, Sloppy, Nurse's. Sometimes I swap Ruin for MYC to go full offense.
Ruin, pop, discordance, nurses. Use discordance to get either an early grab or 1-2 marks, nurses to interrupt healing and the other two for gen stalling, pop also works nicely with discordance for choosing a gen with dangerous progression. I use olsen’s address book and telephoto lens purely because I’m trying to adapt to only using yellow addons, it works pretty well, I play both stalk and sneak attack playstyles.
BBQ, Ruin, PGTW, NC
or replace PGTW with sloppy
Sloppy, Discordance, PGTW, BBQ (for the points mostly. I’d replace it for Nurses)
Boring m1 killer metaslave build:
BBQ, Ruin, Enduring and Spirit Fury...
...just like all my m1 killers besides Freddy and Pig.
Monitor And Abuse
Enduring
Unrelenting
NOED
It's a build I created based on his portrayal in the Scream films.