Ques are extremely long for both survivor and killer.
My survivor is r7 and killer is r8 so it should be impossible for both sides to have long que in similar ranks. Or maybe everything is more broken than usual?
My survivor is r7 and killer is r8 so it should be impossible for both sides to have long que in similar ranks. Or maybe everything is more broken than usual?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably really broken.
Yeah I gave up for now. I would rather spend my time on something productive.
Can confirm. Double bloodpoint + Halloween Event should equal fast lobbies, at least for survivor, but it’s 5+ minutes to even find a lobby.
I heard it's being "fine tuned".
So, I guess stay tuned?
I gave up this morning it was taking so long. I play on switch
I'm finding my killer queues faster than survivor honestly, and by a noticeable time
it is because of these Dedicated TRASH SERVER TEST that is still going on, at least they are still calling it a test that is what @Peanits said, basically there is not enough servers and since because of 1 the event and 2 the double BP and 3 the rift pass, a lot of people are playing making it a LONG line to get a match.
these dedicated servers need to be turned off, this test has gone on for
FAR
TO
LONG