New Predator
Will be nerfed. I am now playing every game with it and I have not lost a single person. Even when they try to ninja me or juke, haven't lost them. it's really, really strong. I think it will be nerfed. You would have to be an absolute dummy to lose someone with this perk. It's not even possible.
Comments
It's not possible dude. I broke a pallet and was purple flashlight blinded and still found them afterwards. the trail is that small and accurate. it's so accurate I can see the way you turned and curved during a chase.
That i would live to see the day they call Predator OP...
I played on some grassy maps and wasnt an issue for me. Another thing is, if the trail ends, the way the new sracth marks are for this perk, you know they're right there in that area.
it's a really good perk now. I firmly believe it will be nerfed though. go ahead and try it homie. Predator at tier 3. you won't lose anyone. The reason i am running it now because survivors are running claim spirit, which is causing me a bit of issues since they're not screaming -.-
I´ll give it a try, when i come home. Usually i don´t have problems losing survivors. But maybe it changes the way i play. Do you know the feeling, when you don´t know what to equip, because everything feels weak or useless for certain killers?
Yup. my leatherface build I did well with was tinker, blood warden, hex ruin, and BBQ . I know what you mean tho.
lmmfao.... what a great time to be alive....
Yes. FEAR US YOU LITTLE SHITS. WE COMING BACK INTO POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
9gager detected
Survivors already cry because of the "huge survivor nerfs".
Now, that the game finally starts going into the balanced direction.
Predator? Getting nerfed?
That's a laugh.
Yeah it's kinda dumb.
gotta try this on nurse
"just stealth against her lol"
Because we're true homies. Survivors are fake homies. you tell them a secret they tell everyone.
LOLOLL, show us DA SALT
Just gather their tears.
It will get nerfed. it's pretty strong. I don't think you'll know that since int he previous thread you called me a camper without proof. When i provided proof I was anti camping.
You tried it? it is dumb.
What proof was that again?
A forum thread. That's a lot of proof for what happened in a match.
And I didn't call you camper. I said you were mad about being called a camper kek.
Whoops. you did... my bad.. LMFAO. Yes, i get mad when i called a camper. I been camped before it sucks.
Or you could have basic tracking skills and use literally any other perk in the game POGGERS
No I do not. I just wanted to try all the new perks rework and I did. Go white knight some more.
I been destorying survivors when we were weak dude. i've achieved rank 1 on both sides.
Played some nurse matches with it, but i dont think its worth a perk slot. On other killers, even less so i guess. Its a good perk if you still lose people
Bitter murmur is decent on nurse though. BBQ, Nurses calling, Bitter murmur and Deerstalker/M&A to read auras all day
Bitter murmur? is it really that good now?
my bad then but my posts when I say certain things like that is me being goofy. people take me too seriously. But once again, you're fine.
Though, I like Bloodhound much more. If i by any chance might want to break a gen, I won't be able to since the scratchmarks will be gone by the time I break it. Hoever, the blood won't be.
Looks like i stumbled upon the killer main circle jerk. How goes it true homies?
Haven't played with or against it yet. Anyone know if Lightweight makes a reasonable difference against new predator?
Its okay for nurse only, she has the mobility and aura reading is a bit op on her. Other killers take too long to get there. Still feel like you're mostly in a chase when a gen pops, so its use is still limited
its not a circle jerk. it's been mostly about our perks which we are honest about. give us your honest opinion about your perks. be a homie.
you're right. nurse is super sayian.
I don't know my friend. Haven't faced a survivor using light weight. quite rare to see.
nah. I got blinded by a purple flashlight, broke a pallet and scracth marks were still there.
If it's like that as you said OP then good, cuz I very rarely lose a Survivor, after that many hours it's just impossible to lose one
That manes Predator is worth using again
Like, I bet you can be drunk and still not lose them.
Haven't tried it yet but okay, but it's definitely better than before where it was Useless
More viable perks for killers the better
agreed
go for it.
try it homie, you won't regret it