Just face a really good PS4 nurse
This was a surprisingly fun match despite my early death, wish more PS4 nurses like her existed.
Tagged:
Trusted
This was a surprisingly fun match despite my early death, wish more PS4 nurses like her existed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Trust me, you wouldnt like it in the long run
Here's your cookie 🍪
Did you get tunneled or something, why the low score?
Props to anyone on PS4 still using her. I went pc Nurse and never went back.
Wait how did she earn 37k? Isn't the cap 32?
I did, I don’t mind though.
Does it come in pink?
Pustula Petals
Now we wait for a comment on the fact that they used ruin.
@GrootDude
Talk to the Unicode standards body.