I have an enormous hangover right now pls help

Any tips? I have a birthday party in a few hours KEKW

Comments

  • Advil, Gatorade, food, if you smoke that help too.

    Or have another beer

  • Just gotta get stronger alcohol

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    Advil, Gatorade, food, if you smoke that help too.

    Or have another beer

    When I eat my % of vomiting gets higher and higher lmaoo

    I don't smoke btw

    Yeah I think I'm gonna take an Ibuprofeno (it's the same as Advil, here in Spain) and pray for the best.

    EDIT: I just realized ibuprofen and advil are 2 different things lol I always thought it was the same

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    Just gotta get stronger alcohol

    I've never had such a hangover like this before so I'm not sure if that's a good idea LOL

  • 800 mg ibuprofen and at least 16oz water. Chug the entire water. You'll feel better but won't make you any less "fuzzy" feeling (that's the physiological remedy)

    My personal remedy is the above and two bacon egg and cheese mcmuffins.

  • @Attackfrog said:

    800 mg ibuprofen and at least 16oz water. Chug the entire water. You'll feel better but won't make you any less "fuzzy" feeling (that's the physiological remedy)

    My personal remedy is the above and two bacon egg and cheese mcmuffins.

    Thank you I appreciate the advices very much, but I think that if even see a picture of that food right now I will use my Vile Purge on my sofa

  • Apparently a raw egg, Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce, salt, ant maybe a bit (not much) of alcohol in a glass is supposed to be good.

  • Equip 'Iron Will' and 'Unbreakable' and drink more! Enjoy the party!

  • i eat yogurt first thing, it helps stomach feel better. for lunch i will eat tomato soup with a couple of sausages. tomatoes have been tested for hangovers and it actually works! through out drink lucozade. few pain killers. this should sort you! ๐Ÿ˜‡ then play dbd to take my mind of it ๐ŸŽฎ๏ธ yeaa!

  • @Groxiverde

    sorry i posted the above comment late, i had only just read it. did you make it to the party? you should definitely try my remedy for next time : )

  • As someone who works in an Australian bottle shop, the quote "The best cure for a hangover is to never stop drinking" works wonders.