How would you have preferred the event to have been?

Comments

  • Either that or getting Serum Vials via completing Gens/hooking Survivors. But not as Part of the Rift.

    Also more BPs for completed Gens/hooked Survivors. 4K instead of 3K. Like last year.

  • It's pretty much a consensus that the way the vials are being given sucks a lot of fun out of the event.

  • I'm sorry to admit it, I like the vials being tied to the rift


    If you participate with the rift within the time limit you can get the vials no matter what I believe

  • It was really boring last year to have the pustala plants. Those weren't secondary objectives, they were THE objective. I didn't ever see anyone running off to do a gen rather than steal from a plant. There were hardly any matches my team had a chance of winning because they were so focused on farming. Just give me more festive things like pumpkin totems

  • @Mr_K said:

    What event?

    Yeah i think somebody have already did a post about this. This is not an event, it's only a "hey if you play so much in 2 weeks and do challenges that will always be there also after those two weeks you can take some piece of cosmetics gratis (you can also buy them later)" thing

  • Personally I would rather the event be just that and event and not something tied to another part if the game.

    While I understand the reasoning of allowing more people to continue earning the serum even after the time tying it to the rift seems more like a marketing tool which is kind of disappointing and detracts from it being something special.

    I would rather they went back to the old way of gaining tokens for each gen/hook done like the old howling grounds it was simple and felt like you were achieving something from just playing the game.

    If they wanted to allow others to still earn them they could leave the offering in for a couple of weeks after it and let it run for longer.

    I just don't have the same motivation to do this event and if it wasn't for the double blood points I probably wouldn't. It makes me quite sad.

  • I really liked the event with the lanterns. I thought that one was cool.

  • I don't mind it being part of the rift but I would still prefer to have the plants since it creates secondary objective.

  • Feels fine by me.

  • It encourages me to play more and I’m fine with that.