Pretty easy so far and I have just a couple left. I was worried about the trapper one since I'm awful with placement but I got lucky and had some potatoes.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven't completed it yet, and I haven't done exclusively just one role, so you missed that option in the poll.
im close to completing it tbh.
pretty sure i'll have it done by tomorrow, or if i dont play at least throughout the weekend.
got like 3 survivor challenges, 3 killer challenges and 1 overall challenge left to do (sthg similar to that)
Yeah sorry about that. I generally thought that under taking too long option. I should have added "It's a working progress", or sort of option.
Easily. Only hard one was the crows because there are maps that don't have them.
Completed surv just by playing normally
Not even halfway done yet.
I don't get into any Killer lobbies, so the Killer challenges have to wait
I completed it on the third day. Was fun. I actually played survivor and had a lot of fun as solo.
I completed it yesterday.
I feel so directionless, now.
Pretty easy so far and I have just a couple left. I was worried about the trapper one since I'm awful with placement but I got lucky and had some potatoes.
Personally i don't like killer, but will play it if i need too.
All done! Any idea when Tome 2 unlocks?
13th of November for Tome 2. When the update arrived in the news section they announced the days of all the Tomes.
Almost complete
Only missing 3 Killer challenges