So the tomes are awful for random queue
I don't know if people got different challenges but it's just been blatant hook farming without borrowed time its ridiculous and no one is doing generators. Lots of people disconnecting because of these behavior.
If this is how tomes or rifts are going to influences the game permanently then it's gonna be a big yikes from now on and throw the flow of the match most of the time. Can't wait for the next couple of stages where the goals gets even more specific and would throw the survivor team under the bus.
Though I'll be really happy as a killer because I seen this nonsense as well. Injured guys just gunning for the unhook, sheesh.
Comments
I'm sure they'll be releasing a survey soon, then we can give feedback. That's all we can do as solo players.
Meh, this is only temporary. After people finish their first master survivor challenge things should calm down.
Aside from the fact that there will always be somebody Who hasn’t completed yet the challenges.
Exactly. This is going to be a recurring thing from now on, We're lucky they didn't release the whole package and is delaying the stages. Can't say the same thing for future Rifts.
Well, thats because people try really hard to complete. Im completing challenges by playing normally since all of those are things you usually do during a match safe unhooks/chests/gens/hooks/kick gens