Showing ranks in lobby

With the new update, why did they remove the ability to see each others ranks in the lobby? It was a good addition and it was like how it was in 2016

Comments

  • Because survivors tend to dodge their fellow survivors if their rank isn't "good enough"?

    But I recall seeing people's rank in the lobby yesterday when I played..? Has there been another update since?

  • You can still see them in lobbies. I just joined one as a rank 3 with two rank 4's and their rank 20 swf. Yeah no thanks.

  • @se05239 said:

    Because survivors tend to dodge their fellow survivors if their rank isn't "good enough"?

    But I recall seeing people's rank in the lobby yesterday when I played..? Has there been another update since?

    I would say that's an acceptable reason to dodge, if you're say rank 5 and they're rank 20.

    Nah I'm talking about the halloween update? I swear I couldn't see ranks because the players are closer to the screen now

  • You can still see ranks, but it has been bugged since day one the feature was added, sometimes I would go to the inventory and then I wouldnt see ranks anymore

  • @beatddb said:

    You can still see ranks, but it has been bugged since day one the feature was added, sometimes I would go to the inventory and then I wouldnt see ranks anymore

    Yeah true, I can see them now. Thanks though!