They don't take ten years now like They usually do on events for both sides
Huh, I was actually getting ques pretty fast on both Killer and Survivor until today, it's taking me 5+ min to get a que on either Killer or Survivor Solo right now.. interesting. Wonder why I'm having the opposite effect from everyone else.
Edit: I would mention that SWF ques were instant though.
Been in que as Killer for over 20min now... this can't be right, I'm just gonna give up, but not sure I understand what's going on, have had long killer ques before but NEVER this long..
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is normal for me. Didn't notice a change.
Everything has been normal for me
Seemed a little bit slower for me
That’s what happens when the event isn’t either killer or survivor sided, because it’s not a real event.
Noticed nothing different.
Huh, I was actually getting ques pretty fast on both Killer and Survivor until today, it's taking me 5+ min to get a que on either Killer or Survivor Solo right now.. interesting. Wonder why I'm having the opposite effect from everyone else.
Edit: I would mention that SWF ques were instant though.
Been in que as Killer for over 20min now... this can't be right, I'm just gonna give up, but not sure I understand what's going on, have had long killer ques before but NEVER this long..
way more slower as survivor even in the afternoon.